Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2016 Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Tulo is being a real bitch isn't he? Why can't he shut the **** up? He got traded to a team that made the postseason, isn't that good enough?
    I am actually taking some pleasure in it as he reveals his entitled prima donna attitude to the rest of the country.

Seriously though - he has a $160 million contract that didn't have a no-trade clause. Even if Briedich straight up lied to him, why does he think people should feel bad for him?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Any shots of Tulo crying yet?
    No. Sorry.

I've been kind of flipping back and forth between this and Rusillo and Kanell. Haven't noticed if he's even playing. He's not in now because Darwin Barney is playing short.

Edit: Announcer just said Tulo won't play until Friday.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    No. Sorry.

I've been kind of flipping back and forth between this and Rusillo and Kanell. Haven't noticed if he's even playing. He's not in now because Darwin Barney is playing short.

Edit: Announcer just said Tulo won't play until Friday.
    Is Devon Travis healthy? I am still lamenting not accepting the Blackmon for Travis trade that someone proposed me last year - but I really thought his upside was too good to let go... Then his shoulder kept him out of the last few months.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Is Devon Travis healthy? I am still lamenting not accepting the Blackmon for Travis trade that someone proposed me last year - but I really thought his upside was too good to let go... Then his shoulder kept him out of the last few months.
    Hasn't played today. Don't know his health status.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Phillies announcers making up words trying to put a positive spin on tanking.

"Restrengthening the organization."

Devon Travis is still not playing, there is no timetable for his return.

edit* he won't see game action for at least a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Have you guys seen this story? It's a year old but still pretty cool, this chick kicks ass. http://m.mlb.com/news/article/132044...gible-sign-mlb

My prediction is that we'll see a legitimate female pro baseball player within the next decade. By legitimate I mean not a publicity stunt or anything like that but an actual prospect playing pro baseball with real MLB possibilities. Probably be longer than that until a woman actually makes an MLB roster but I think that in the minors we will see one or maybe even more.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Six days.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Have you guys seen this story? It's a year old but still pretty cool, this chick kicks ass. http://m.mlb.com/news/article/132044...gible-sign-mlb

My prediction is that we'll see a legitimate female pro baseball player within the next decade. By legitimate I mean not a publicity stunt or anything like that but an actual prospect playing pro baseball with real MLB possibilities. Probably be longer than that until a woman actually makes an MLB roster but I think that in the minors we will see one or maybe even more.
    I think this girl could be the player who makes it. I don't see why some of the slap hitters from softball couldn't be slap hitters and singles hitters in the majors as long as they can field their position.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Tulo was the first female BB player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

14. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Tulo was the first female BB player.
    Oh my.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Don't see this very often: Orioles letting go of Gonzalez, who struggled this spring, but has been pretty good the last three years.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/o...330-story.html

WTF Coach?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Here we go.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Don't see this very often: Orioles letting go of Gonzalez, who struggled this spring, but has been pretty good the last three years.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/o...330-story.html

WTF Coach?
    He's been going in a downward trend the last few years. His velocity is down to about 88 and his splitter doesnt have the bite any more. He got lit up in Spring training and they made a decision to go with some younger guys. Notice that no other team has been chomping to pick him up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    He's been going in a downward trend the last few years. His velocity is down to about 88 and his splitter doesnt have the bite any more. He got lit up in Spring training and they made a decision to go with some younger guys. Notice that no other team has been chomping to pick him up.
    Yeah, I forgot it was last year he was injured and two years ago was when he was decent.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information