Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Josh Norman

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    He was bragging about how he shut down DT in the Super Bowl.
    These Camolina kids; they're a case study in "acting like you've NEVER been there before." Which, of course, they STILL HAVEN'T. It'll be interesting to see whether they vindicate the many people predicting a Revenge Tour Championship, or... what were the three words? "Fall off cliff."

The real moral remains, "if you don't want me to bling, don't let me strip the ball in your own endzone."
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Norman is in Washington now so i dont think he will be returning to the SB anytime soon.

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Norman is in Washington now so i dont think he will be returning to the SB anytime soon.
    Right, but he's not exactly the exception to the Panthers' rule: They follow their leader, which is Riverboat Ron in theory, but in practice....

So the main reason pundits point to SB 50 as Camolinas decisive growth, or "teachable," moment may be the very reason the team continues coming up short. That is, when people dismiss Norman as "just a product of a system that will remain the same without him," maybe they're missing their own very salient point.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

James Palmer ‏@JamesPalmerTV 8h

James Palmer Retweeted Demaryius Thomas

. @DemaryiusT was asked about trash talk on Twitter with @J_No24. Said he doesn't talk trash, he was stating a fact

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    James Palmer ‏@JamesPalmerTV 8h

James Palmer Retweeted Demaryius Thomas

. @DemaryiusT was asked about trash talk on Twitter with @J_No24. Said he doesn't talk trash, he was stating a fact
    As we say in these parts, "Ain't braggin' if it's true."

8. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    As we say in these parts, "Ain't braggin' if it's true."
    Are you from parts unknown, like the ultimate warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Are you from parts unknown, like the ultimate warrior?
    No.

These Camolina kids; they're a case study in "acting like you've NEVER been there before." Which, of course, they STILL HAVEN'T. It'll be interesting to see whether they vindicate the many people predicting a Revenge Tour Championship, or... what were the three words? "Fall off cliff."

The real moral remains, "if you don't want me to bling, don't let me strip the ball in your own endzone."
    Anyone who predicts a revenge tour title for Carolina is stupid. They won't be in the SB this year. The Cards will.

Quote Originally Posted by 7DnBrnc53 View Post
    Anyone who predicts a revenge tour title for Carolina is stupid. They won't be in the SB this year. The Cards will.
    Yah, I'd buy that, though I'm still dubious of their QB situation. Irony: Twenty years ago, our chance at another Championship was ruined by a talented QB in turn ruined by spending his formative career seasons with an awful Cardinals team—now THEIR chance at their first Championship may be ruined the same way.

Let's throw Lynch out there behind a Swiss cheese line though; what's the worst that could happen...?

Yah, I'd buy that, though I'm still dubious of their QB situation. Irony: Twenty years ago, our chance at another Championship was ruined by a talented QB in turn ruined by spending his formative career seasons with an awful Cardinals team—now THEIR chance at their first Championship may be ruined the same way.

Let's throw Lynch out there behind a Swiss cheese line though; what's the worst that could happen...?
    You mean 11 years ago, don't you? 20 years ago, Denver lost to Jacksonville in the playoffs, and they hadn't won a ring up to that point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

No one is "stupid" because of a football prediction they make. Especially in the NFL where there are always upsets and fluky things in the playoffs. You seem pretty sure about it though. I live in Nevada, want to send me some money that I can put down on the cards? I mean, you pretty much seem to think it's a lock.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Don't do it, 7D...he will just use it on male prostitutes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

16. The Following 6 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

You mean 11 years ago, don't you? 20 years ago, Denver lost to Jacksonville in the playoffs, and they hadn't won a ring up to that point.
    Rough estimate: 19 years ago that team won a SB, and another 18 years ago, and still had a great roster even after Elways retirement, but the QB Apparent proved a bust, so we brought in Plummer 13 years ago. And maybe if he hadn't spent his first six years struggling to make the playoffs carrying THIS:
    we would've maintained a consequent dynasty. Oh, well....

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Don't do it, 7D...he will just use it on male prostitutes!
    Hey, man, male prostitutes gotta eat, too (though that's probably not a line of reasoning healthy to pursue....)

19. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Rough estimate: 19 years ago that team won a SB, and another 18 years ago, and still had a great roster even after Elways retirement, but the QB Apparent proved a bust, so we brought in Plummer 13 years ago. And maybe if he hadn't spent his first six years struggling to make the playoffs carrying THIS:
    we would've maintained a consequent dynasty. Oh, well....
    Good point, but that would have meant trading back into the second round (Denver traded away their 1997 second to the Ravens for OT Tony Jones because Zim looked like he was ready to retire) to get Plummer, unless someone else would have taken Pryce (the Steelers should have, but they took a DB by the name of Chad Scott who couldn't play. I am glad Denver got Pryce, though).

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information