Poll: What's your feelings about Cam Newton - multiple choices can be made

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like/hate Cam - like/hate his celebrations

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I was indifferent when he came into the league, though he's an Auburn Tiger. I didn't think he'd turn into the player he has become and he has grown into a damn good QB. Who cares if he showboats, so does our very own Von Miller.(which I don't have a problem either). I guess if the BRONCOS don't want to see Newton showboat, then they need to shut him down. I like the way he and his teammates make the kids part of the game and celebration by giving them a game ball.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I was indifferent when he came into the league, though he's an Auburn Tiger. I didn't think he'd turn into the player he has become and he has grown into a damn good QB. Who cares if he showboats, so does our very own Von Miller.(which I don't have a problem either). I guess if the BRONCOS don't want to see Newton showboat, then they need to shut him down. I like the way he and his teammates make the kids part of the game and celebration by giving them a game ball.
    I've expressed my anti-Cam opinion. If I had a Pro Cam opinion, and I might if he and the Panthers beat us the same way they've been beating everybody this season, my opinion would consist of me having to accept that Cam has learned how to play QB. He has a plethora of plays he can audible to, he can effectively read defenses, and he has improved his accuracy (I'll actually admit that last one now).

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Where's the "I don't give a flying ****" choice?

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    This.

I don't like or dislike him or his celebrations. Frankly, I couldn't care less.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I rate him incredibly highly and think he is a good dude.

I love his celebrations.

The only time I did not like the superman was during his rookie year when the team were tanking and he was celebrating...i just don't think he had much to celebrate and to do so was quite selfish.

But now he iss a team player and he is winning so I think he had earned his right to celebrate

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

He's a great player, has just put together a great season, enjoys the game and the fans. What's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

10. The Following 6 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    He's a great player, has just put together a great season, enjoys the game and the fans. What's not to like?
    Panthers seem to be a classy team from the coaches, players, and fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Panthers seem to be a classy team from the coaches, players, and fans.
    I'm not saying that until after the game. Until that final whistle, they are scum!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I'm not saying that until after the game. Until that final whistle, they are scum!
    True!

Or the, "another media created 'controversy' to fill the airwaves and pages..."

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    null
    And yet, has heroes his team to the playoffs and a super bowl, one of the best regular singke season records.

I like cam. I like what he does on and off the field. You dint hear about issues of the field. I could care less if his smile is fake, and he plays to the camera. He is an entertainer.

Are you not entertained?

18. The Following User High Fived olathebroncofan For This Post:

I like him and his celebrations. I think he's entertaining.

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I have always disliked him because he comes across as inauthentic. Everything seems like a performance with him. I remember when Nolan Nawrocki destroyed him in the draft evaluation process. It could be totally wrong, but this is my perception of him:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rs-cam-newton/
    Eh, maybe that was true once, but he is definitely Carolina's leader. The locker room loves him. And he constantly gives credit to his teammates and even wore cleats with all of his teammates' names written on them for the NFCCG.

And I think he's being genuine, and is a genuinely good guy off the field. He doesn't just hand balls to kids, he's very involved in the community in Charlotte and gives back a lot. Sure he was immature in college, but weren't most people?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Earlier this year, I hated Cam Newton. Thought he was the biggest jerk in history. Now, My attitude has changed. Yes, he is narcissistic, but that doesnt necessarily make him a bad person.There is no way I can hate a guy who goes out of his way to make A little kid happy. Hell, Cam just seems to be out there having the time of his life, embracing the moment. Dude rubbed me the wrong way at first, but then after learning more, hes not bad. He is smart, articulate and charismatic. If he wins this game, he is going to be EVERYWHERE. Now that would suck

Hopefully we knock the living shit out of him early on and we dont have to see him do any celebrating until next fall.

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

That would be the 5th option on the poll.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information