Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Great Cam running package breakdown by @PatKirwanCBS @SiriusXMNFL

Default Great Cam running package breakdown by @PatKirwanCBS @SiriusXMNFL

This is worth the few minutes to listen to Pat explain the various (seven) designed runs that Cam runs.

https://realfootballnetwork.com/2016...n-run-package/

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Every day I feel worse and worse about this match-up.

This is possibly the one team in the league who has the talent and scheme to neutralize and overcome our defense.

We're going to need the offense to score lots of points. . .and the Denver Broncos circa 2015 aren't very good at that.

4. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post

This is possibly the one team in the league who has the talent and scheme to neutralize and overcome our defense.

We're going to need the offense to score lots of points. . .and the Denver Broncos circa 2015 aren't very good at that.
    well some seem to think getting a couple tds while missing several open guys each game is good enough...right joel

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

I am more confident in our offense not turning the ball over 7 times. I do not think Cam Newton will demolish our defense.

Same game plan as patriots, sustain offensive drives, TDS not FGS, do not turn over ball and limit number of drives newton gets.

Panthers are the #1 team in creating TO. 8 ints by their 2 MLB alone. Control ball and do not force this game or lose track of MLB underneath to pick off short passes.

I plan to go back and watch some of the Carolina games on Game Rewind in coach's mode. For instance, I know the Seahawks held Cam to 3 yards on 11 carries. What did they do? I know they also were down something like 31-0 at half time, but didn't watch the game, only saw a few highlights.

We have to get pressure on him without blitzing.

9. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I plan to go back and watch some of the Carolina games on Game Rewind in coach's mode. For instance, I know the Seahawks held Cam to 3 yards on 11 carries. What did they do? I know they also were down something like 31-0 at half time, but didn't watch the game, only saw a few highlights.
    You might check out the Seattle/Carolina game in Seattle early in the season as well.

In that game Seattle appeared to have the game under control and had a comfortable lead on Carolina, but in the 4th quarter, the Panthers turned it on, and won the game. In other words, Seattle has played at least two good halves against Carolina, just not in the same game.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    We have to get pressure on him without blitzing.
    Agreed. Problem is, Carolina has a better O line than the Patriots do.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

12. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post

But I do not think Cam has the quick release on brady. We will BLITZ more, far more. Only blitzed 16% of snaps against Pats. Regular season was in the 30% range.

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Yes they do, I agree. Seattle was able to get pressure on him, and I think we will too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

We sure do a good job of only making the Super Bowl in years where the NFC just has a total juggernaut don't we?

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Good thing it's Wade getting 2 weeks to prepare and not Jack Del Rio.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    We sure do a good job of only making the Super Bowl in years where the NFC just has a total juggernaut don't we?
    Breaking it down 89 49ers certainly qualify - one of the best teams ever.

And that Seattle team in hindsight, juggernaut-esque - but our performance should have been so much better.

Giants were very, very good with a HOF coach - not a historic juggernaut though IMO.

'Skins were quite beatable - that was a legitimate choke job IMO.

Denver out-juggernaut-ed a juggernaut in 32. Falcons were a lay-up - very good fortunate to miss the Vikes that year.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Cam's gonna get hurt one of these days with all that runnin'...
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    Vonster

Default Great Cam running package breakdown by @PatKirwanCBS @SiriusXMNFL

Sure, he's a threat, I get it....It does bug me a bit how dismissive Kirwan is of the Broncos though. Goes beyond objective analysis to a sort of smug know it all mentality. PK really rubs me the wrong way.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information