Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranking some other fanbases

Default Ranking some other fanbases

Based on MB and some "real life" interactions

From dumbest/most arrogant/pathetic/pitiful/ignorant to least

The Kansas City Chiefs- these mulleted morons take the cake in all those qualities just mentioned. From their shit MB (crapplanet) to the mouth breathing mongoloids I've sat next to at games to the ones I happen to know on a personal level these are truly the worst sports fans in the entire world. If ISIS had a soccer team they would have better fans than these inbred infinitesimally small IQed idiots.

The New England Patriots- these people are a strange mix of arrogance, entitlement, bitterness and insecurity. They know they are our bitches, but they still think they are better than us. The Pats were/are second, third and even sometimes fourth fiddle to them for almost all of the franchises existence. Their bitterness and insecurity is born from deep down knowing they've only really won one legitement championship (last year was the only truly legit one, deflategate is fun to poke them about but it truly is a joke of a scandal).

Carolina Panthers- I've never actually met one so this is all based on perusing their MB. Panther fans are arguably the least savvy football fans I've ever seen. Some examples from their MB: "We're the best Offense in football, I've never heard the Broncos mentioned as the best team at anything" -really guy? I guess this gentleman of gargantuan gridirion genius forgot that defense is also a part of the game. "Rivera won a SB as a player and as an assistant coach, what SB experience does Kubiak have?" I realize that your franchise was either in its infant stage or not even born yet but Gary Kubiak has played in, been an assistant coach in, and as of SB50 will have been a HC in numerous SBs. Come on man.

There are obviously more and I could go on but I wanted to give a shout out to these 3 particular fanbases of poor football pedigree.

Obviously there are fine human beings who happen to be parts of these fanbases and I'm just referring to them as football fans (except Chiefs fans).

I hate almost every steelers fan I've come across. I can think of 2 that I don' . There are tons of them out here. I actually like a lot of skins fans. Chicago fans are pretty obnoxious. I'd put steelers at the top of my list

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Panthers fans are basically saying the game is nothing more than a formality. They're already planning the parade

Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry

Steelers fans are #1 on my ******** fan list. I also couldn't stand the sudden emergence of Seahawks fans a few years ago. One guy I grew up with who hated football and jocks and all that crap when we were in middle school found me on Facebook in 2012 and a year later he was all over posting pics of him in his "Hawks" gear screaming about how he was a lifelong fan. I called him out and he unfriended me pretty quick. I bet he un-fanned that team after they lost in the playoffs, too.

Oddly enough for the most part the few fans I work with of other teams like the Chiefs and The Chargers but they have good discussions with me and realistic expectations of their teams. Of course we talk crap when our teams match up, but they are pretty cool representations of their respective fanbases. Come to think of it I can tolerate most fans of other teams as long as they can talk intelligently about their teams. I just hate bandwagon jumpers or guys that only pay attention come playoff time.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Steelers fans are #1 on my ******** fan list. I also couldn't stand the sudden emergence of Seahawks fans a few years ago. One guy I grew up with who hated football and jocks and all that crap when we were in middle school found me on Facebook in 2012 and a year later he was all over posting pics of him in his "Hawks" gear screaming about how he was a lifelong fan. I called him out and he unfriended me pretty quick. I bet he un-fanned that team after they lost in the playoffs, too.

Oddly enough for the most part the few fans I work with of other teams like the Chiefs and The Chargers but they have good discussions with me and realistic expectations of their teams. Of course we talk crap when our teams match up, but they are pretty cool representations of their respective fanbases. Come to think of it I can tolerate most fans of other teams as long as they can talk intelligently about their teams. I just hate bandwagon jumpers or guys that only pay attention come playoff time.
    I hate the steelers fans more than those of the chief, raiders, or chargers and always felt weird about that

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

I know this isn't the representation of real Saints fans, but i have never hated a "fanbase" more than all of the jappy girls from the Northeast who I went to Tulane with suddenly becoming huge Saints fans the year they made their Super Bowl run. They could pretty much only name Drew Brees but the Saints were suddenly their favorite team.

And Shake, there was a guy on my hall that year who exactly describes the Seahawks fan you were talking about. This guy knew jack shit about sports and constantly mocked people for being so into it. But then suddenly he is a die hard Saints fan. Pretty sure I never heard him mention them again after the Super Bowl year.

In terms of actual fans who I have interacted with, Patriots fans are the worst. I have never met a fanbase that gets so defensive/offended when you say anything bad about their team. They are the worst. And now living in Steeler country, I have grown to hate them as well.

Oddly enough, the fanbase I have surprisingly had some of the best interactions with have been Raider fans. Most of them have been super cool and knew their stuff. I'm sure this isn't the norm for their fans, but I guess I've just gotten lucky.

Other obnoxious fanbases I've dealt with include the Eagles and Ravens. Those fans think their teams are God's gift to football.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm a ******* idiot.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

10. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I know this isn't the representation of real Saints fans, but i have never hated a "fanbase" more than all of the jappy girls from the Northeast who I went to Tulane with suddenly becoming huge Saints fans the year they made their Super Bowl run. They could pretty much only name Drew Brees but the Saints were suddenly their favorite team.

And Shake, there was a guy on my hall that year who exactly describes the Seahawks fan you were talking about. This guy knew jack shit about sports and constantly mocked people for being so into it. But then suddenly he is a die hard Saints fan. Pretty sure I never heard him mention them again after the Super Bowl year.

In terms of actual fans who I have interacted with, Patriots fans are the worst. I have never met a fanbase that gets so defensive/offended when you say anything bad about their team. They are the worst. And now living in Steeler country, I have grown to hate them as well.

Oddly enough, the fanbase I have surprisingly had some of the best interactions with have been Raider fans. Most of them have been super cool and knew their stuff. I'm sure this isn't the norm for their fans, but I guess I've just gotten lucky.

Other obnoxious fanbases I've dealt with include the Eagles and Ravens. Those fans think their teams are God's gift to football.
    Yeah I know a few Raiders fans that are just hardcore fans of the team and they are cool guys. They don't like the Raiders just because they are not the Broncos like most Raider "fans" in Colorado.

There seems to be at least 1 person from each fan base that I get along with really well. Even the Raiders, Chiefs, and Steelers. But I do hate how Steelers fans seem to think they're tougher than everyone. All that blue collar bullshit.

Jets fans crack me up. You try to remind them that "they're the Jets", but they refuse to listen... until the Jets remind them that "they're the Jets".

I don't see many rival AFC West fans but those that I do know are pretty cool. Giants fans have a lot more swagger in the last ten years. Before that not as much unless they're talking to Jets fans.

As for face to face smack, I'm going with Cowboys fans. Just loud for no reason. I'll talk about the plight of North Koreans and they'll ask what did Kim Jong Il ever do for Jerry Jones.

For all-time, I'll have to sadly say the most obnoxious fans are Yankee fans. Yeeeeah we're pretty brutal.

14. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

I gotta quit reading other team's MBs. They're all ******* idiots, holy shit what a bunch of dipshits. I'm addicted to the Panthers MB it is a thing to behold. You can tell they're not a very old franchise and that their team is at best 3rd fiddle behind two college basketball teams because these people are as knowledgeable about the game of football as most second grade girls.

I've always been addicted to lurking at crapplanet because it's the internet equivelant of firey bus crash in which all the victims are pedophiles, normally that much carnage is offputing but when the victims are of such ill repute it's hard not to take some sick enjoyment out of it.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

1. BroncoJoe
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Rex For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    1. BroncoJoe
    Way to **** up my thread. Obviously he's the worst, it didn't need to be mentioned. Now we're all in a bad mood.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Way to **** up my thread. Obviously he's the worst, it didn't need to be mentioned. Now we're all in a bad mood.
    Its like, if the Broncos had 10 more BroncoJoes as fans, we would be like "eff this, I am now a Chargers fan"

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived Rex For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Its like, if the Broncos had 10 more BroncoJoes as fans, we would be like "eff this, I am now a Chargers fan"
    Would it really take 10?

Would it really take 10?
    For me...no. But I assume others have a much higher tolerance.

Did I ever tell you about the time that little sawed off Midget Mo blew me off at a Royals baseball game?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information