Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranking some other fanbases

Adopted Bronco:
    David Shaw & Andrew Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    For me...no. But I assume others have a much higher tolerance.

Did I ever tell you about the time that little sawed off Midget Mo blew me off at a Royals baseball game?
    I think you mean "sucked" you off.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Luckily I'm really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I think you mean "sucked" you off.
    No, trust me, if anyone on this message board was going to blow me, it wouldnt be that little runt. Most likely it would be BigDaddy or AGap
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

3. The Following User High Fived Rex For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    David Shaw & Andrew Luck

No, trust me, if anyone on this message board was going to blow me, it wouldnt be that little runt. Most likely it would be BigDaddy or AGap
    I bet Joe would do it.....................poorly

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I bet Joe would do it.....................poorly
    He asked me one time...I told him to get bent. I think he thought I would buy him some E cig oil or something.
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

fat dudes give great head

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

I don't know.... I don't have a ranking or favorite or non-favorite fan base. I see more ridiculous people from every fan base than I do easy going rational fans. I have from every fan base (the military will do that to ya) and the ones I stay in touch with are the rational fans (thought I've met the bad kind in the military too). Even fellow Bronco fans can be obnoxious at times.

what are falcon fans like? I never dealt with them

Adopted Bronco:
    David Shaw & Andrew Luck

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    what are falcon fans like? I never dealt with them
    I don't know, the only place I've ever seen them is in rap videos.

10. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

I don't know fans of other teams' forums.

But I don't know how the Raiders aren't the worst. For you live anywhere in CA these really are criminals. They're by far the most likely fans to shank you in the street. They win.

Seattle fans break down two ways. The guy in the 12th Man shirt at the Sports Bar? Yeah he's s ********. The 40-something that knows who Steve Largent was? Fine.

Based on Sports Bar experiences, have to agree Steelers fans are obnoxious. Obviously Pats fans often bring up the rear here and elsewhere and are getting worse as they feel persecuted (please).

Best are probably Texans and Redskins fans.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    RIP Tyke and Eric

I loved the raider fans in London, they were a really good laugh and all the ones I met had a joke with my daughter who was wearing a Miami jersey

I liked the few Vikings fans I met in both London and Denver

I thought the Steelers fans were all arseholes

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I loved the raider fans in London, they were a really good laugh and all the ones I met had a joke with my daughter who was wearing a Miami jersey

I liked the few Vikings fans I met in both London and Denver

I thought the Steelers fans were all arseholes
    Raiders fans that can afford a trip to London are not an accurate representation of Raiders fans.
    Free Hotcarl!

15. The Following 6 Users High Fived Pudge For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    Raiders fans that can afford a trip to London are not an accurate representation of Raiders fans.
    Granted this is a bit skewed and biased and perhaps even somewhat racist based on my location but the Raider fans you run into most here in SoCal are:

1) Hard-looking bald Mexican Raider fan. This is the non-laborer "Vato"-type - flannel, tall white socks, flat Raiders cap low over his eyes. These guys love nothing more than to beat their girls up. SUV with chrome rims and a giant Raiders sticker on the back. When he has a garage, the whole ******* thing is silver and black - emblazoned with banners and flags. He's drunk on cheap beer and has a 9mm at the ready. Rarely speaks - most friendly acknowledgement you can get is the "sup" upward nod.

2) LA trash. Wanna-be rappers in both Caucasian and African-American variants. The caucasians have a meth problem, the African Americans have weed and a lot of it. Both may or may not have weapons of various types but the Caucasian variety is in especially rough shape. For the latter there's a possibility it's merely a fashion statement. Oddly, the quality of car in both cases (if one is owned) is far inferior to the bald Mexican variant.

And that's it! Sorry, not a normal dude Raider fan to be found here. The leftovers from and near LA are an especially scary mix. Oakland may have some nice old-timers. Not so in LA.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Hey Rex, what's happening?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

To add to what I wrote without having to edit - neither of those two types of Raider fans actually know a thing about football. Commenting on how Crabtree actually looked productive there will get you a "Kobe is the Best!"

These people are a very, very dim bulb my friends...

20. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    David Shaw & Andrew Luck

TJR just nuked the Faid, I love it. I've actually worked a few "real" Raiders fans. By "real" I mean people who actually know the game and aren't just wearing Raider gear because they love the pirate logo and the idea of repping Cali. They've all been cool guys. Also, other than the many drive by OR types I've usually had good interactions with Raider fans online, our own DS is the obvious and best example.

Games are a different story, a huge percentage of the Raider fans that show up to games are very much the ilk that TJR just firebombed.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information