Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does Anybody Remember?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    maybe Kuechly or Norman will take a page out of Eugene Robinson's book and get arrested picking up a hooker the night before!
    That was Super Bowl XXXIII. Robinson went to the Falcons the very next season. IIRC Super Bowl week he was named Man of Year and either that night or next he was arrested.

2. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    That was Super Bowl XXXIII. Robinson went to the Falcons the very next season. IIRC Super Bowl week he was named Man of Year and either that night or next he was arrested.
    Then he got torched by Rod Smith!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

4. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Then he got torched by Rod Smith!
    80 yards worth.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I remember Shannon Sharpe being interviewed from San Diego on "Inside the NFL" back when it was still on HBO (and was still watchable. . .). Anyways, Shannon went on and on in praise of the Packers.

At first it really surprised me that such a trash-talker as Shannon would totally avoid doing it. Then I realized that it might just be a ploy. He still seemed to exude that Sharpe confidence but wouldn't dare start anything.

Anyways, I'm with Spiker, stay quiet and confident, and do anything you can to inflate their egos. . . we should probably stop posting about it.

On a related note, I was very bothered two years ago with the team's demeanor arriving in New York. It was like they were there for a party, or going to Disneyworld. Videoing their walk down the steps of the airplane into the hangar. .. . really? I hope those who were a part of that learned something of it, and I hope that Kubiak puts his experience from those Super Bowls to work.

Kicking and Screaming.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I remember Shannon Sharpe being interviewed from San Diego on "Inside the NFL" back when it was still on HBO (and was still watchable. . .). Anyways, Shannon went on and on in praise of the Packers. At first it really surprised me that such a trash-talker as Shannon would totally avoid doing it. Then I realized that it might just be a ploy. He still seemed to exude that Sharpe confidence but wouldn't dare start anything. Anyways, I'm with Spiker, stay quiet and confident, and do anything you can to inflate their egos. . . we should probably stop posting about it. On a related note, I was very bothered two years ago with the team's demeanor arriving in New York. It was like they were there for a party, or going to Disneyworld. Videoing their walk down the steps of the airplane into the hangar. .. . really? I hope those who were a part of that learned something of it, and I hope that Kubiak puts his experience from those Super Bowls to work. Kicking and Screaming.
    I do remember that about 32 - all the Broncos went on and on about the respect and admiration for the Packers. It was over the top.

After the game they all said they got lots of motivation from being counted out. I hope we don't hear that "disrespect" stuff though before the game. Just seems so "hood" and below the team. "They disrespected us". Gets under my skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information