Poll: If Brady was our qb instead of Peyton how many Superbowls would we have won?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If Brady had broken his neck.........

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Zero...

Had Brady had this same injury and 4 surgeries he also would have diminished arm strength and what not. I don't think Tom has the mind Peyton does to compensate (without BB and McDouche that is). Tom in Manning's shoes would've been a lesser version of what we have. All other things being equal we probably wouldn't have gotten as far as we have.

2. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    It's never a problem for the OTHER Manning! I'm kidding; Eli had GREAT run support and at least decent protection for his SB runs, and looks like a chicken with his head cut off when he has neither. And isn't it funny how Russell Wilson came crashing back to earth when Seattle blew off starting linemen for receiving TEs? And how Gronk caught a lot less passes when NE* had to start keeping him at the line to at least slow down Miller; if our D hadn't been exhausted by all our offenses three-and-outs, a lot of those almost-sacks when Gronk was catching passes on their last drive would've been season-ending sacks.

I'm continually ashamed by the kind of "blocking" we invited Peyton to endure for his last ride. If only we'd fired Fox after the SB and brought Kubiak and Dennison in a year sooner (as I wanted,) because I'm 100% they'll field a SOLID line next year—for OZ; we'll just have to hope he's as good as everyone DOES hope, and a fast learner, so we can keep making SB runs before age and FA scatters an elite D to the four winds.
    It's been an issue the past 4 years. Manning gets the ball out quick so the deficiency was masked until we played the Seahawks. The good news is they should have Sambraillo back next year and possibly Clady. That would automatically upgrade the line.
    In Elway We Trust

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information