Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos/steelers 2016

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Default Broncos/steelers 2016

I dont see Ben playing. His injury has to be a separated shoulder. Not a clavicle because he wouldnt have come back in.

Like Brian Griese against the Raiders years ago, they can take you in and give you shots when youre in the game like that to make the pain bearable, but once the swelling takes over after the game, he wont be able to play next week.

Thats my opinion with the caveat Ben isnt a regular dude...so we'll see.

Brown will be up in the air dependent on how bad his concussion is. If its mild..he may be able to play. If not, I doubt it.

That being said, I dont like games like this where the perception will be that we will beat them down.

BREAKING NEWS:: The Bengals are idiots.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

2. The Following User High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

BRONCOS win.....don't really care about the details other than BRONCOS win.

4. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

The perception that we beat them down won't bother me at all. It's a playoff game. Whether we win by 30 points or 1 point, just win. Ben or no Ben, the Steelers will fight, scratch and claw. It won't be a gimme.
    A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. --Tyrion Lannister, from George R.R. Martin's A Game of Thrones
    Everybody has a preference. Some guys like them round. Some guys like them thin. Some guys like them tacky. Some guys like them brand new. Some guys like old balls. --Tom Brady

6. The Following 6 Users High Fived pulse For This Post:

Quite possibly one of the craziest games I've ever seen!

Honestly I was hoping to play the Steelers BEFORE the injuries. I think the Chiefs have a much better shot at taking out the Patriots and send the Chiefs our way for a sweet sweet revenge game!

I hate that they happen, but Maclin out vs Patriots could be catastrophic. Can anyone recall any other Chiefs injuries?

If Ben isn't out next week he'll be getting hassled by Ware and Miller for another 60 minutes. Did Ware play the last game? I can't imagine Brown playing next week, he got his bell RUNG!

Who knows if Williams will play but without the QB AND top WR the odds are in our favor.

They completely spent everything they had as a team to win this game, they'll be sucking on Denver air within days; how much can you really recover within that time, with a lack of oxygen?!

We caught a huge break, things are looking good next week no matter what!

I have a feeling this is going to be a playoff revenge tour, with Steelers and Chiefs to get to the SB! Calling it now!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Tebow to Thomas!

9. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BronColt View Post

Honestly I was hoping to play the Steelers BEFORE the injuries. I think the Chiefs have a much better shot at taking out the Patriots and send the Chiefs our way for a sweet sweet revenge game!

I hate that they happen, but Maclin out vs Patriots could be catastrophic. Can anyone recall any other Chiefs injuries?

If Ben isn't out next week he'll be getting hassled by Ware and Miller for another 60 minutes. Did Ware play the last game? I can't imagine Brown playing next week, he got his bell RUNG!

Who knows if Williams will play but without the QB AND top WR the odds are in our favor.

They completely spent everything they had as a team to win this game, they'll be sucking on Denver air within days; how much can you really recover within that time, with a lack of oxygen?!

I have a feeling this is going to be a playoff revenge tour, with Steelers and Chiefs to get to the SB! Calling it now!
    I think Justin Houston came off the field a couple times because of his knee. He is not 100%. I think that the Pats and chiefs will beat each other up and limp into the championship game. But firsr...Let's take care of the steelers.

Ben got a cheeseBerger and a full Dasani bottle thrown at him while getting carted off the field! WTF Bengals fans!? I'm glad you lost you class-less Sons a Beotches!!

https://vine.co/v/ihlmDi3wZUV

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BronColt For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Ben got a cheeseBerger and a full Dasani bottle thrown at him while getting carted off the field! WTF Bengals fans!? I'm glad you lost you class-less Sons a Beotches!!

Pretty damn disgusting, no doubt.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Seahawks fans did that to the 49ers Bowman as he was being carted off a few years ago

BREAKING NEWS:: The Bengals are idiots.
    That might have been news in 1990, but not now.

That has to be the worst finish by any playoff team since the Music City Miracle. All those idiots had to do is not commit any stupid penalties, and the Steelers have to line up for a 50 yard FG in the driving rain.

Meh. Everyone has sucky fans.

18. The Following 6 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

While this was largely my take as well, both before and after the game, let's bear in mind:

Luck's last game was fresh off concussion protocol, with a couple unreported cracked ribs (still don't know how Indy got away with that) and the league's #1 pass rush bruised his spleen: He still finished the game and the Colts won convincingly. Their whole season went into a tailspin as a result of the severe beating we gave a QB already badly injured, so they didn't even make the playoffs, but: How much did any of that help US?

Come to play, Broncos, from kickoff to final (not just 4th qtr) gun: If ya'll learned NOTHING else from the last 5 years, I pray each of you at least learned THAT. I'm neither a commentator, ad exec nor bookie, so hope we bury Pitt by 30 by halftime and Siemian spends the whole second half mopping up by going through the motions. We were supposed to bulldoze Pitt after they upset Mannings Colts to give us homefield in '05, too: Who bulldozed whom en route to a SB win?
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Meh. Everyone has sucky fans.
    Very true! D batteries and snowballs ring a bell.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

I hope the fans show up. I don't want to see a bunch of ******* yellow in the stands.

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I hope the fans show up. I don't want to see a bunch of ******* yellow in the stands.
    Good luck with that - we'll see plenty of yellow in the stands.

Will be a fun game to watch. Pittsburgh's a backyard beast of a team. Prime definition of "kicking and screaming". Can't wait. F'n great day of football.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information