Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Problems connecting to Broncosforums through router (possible AirportExtreme/Mac/iPhone Issue)

Huh? Did I do something Wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Huh? Did I do something Wrong?
    No. It was a false positive of some kind. Looking back at the logs tonight, there were 9 IP addresses blocked at basically the same time for "slamming." I've never even seen this entry before, and a google on it wasn't very informative. I found one guy asking what it meant when it was in the firewall log.

My best guess is that it was a time when there was a server problem and maybe your browser was trying to reconnect or something like that. I honestly don't know what caused it, but since there were multiple IP's blocked at the same time, and I know one of them was you, I'm assuming they were all false positives. I went ahead and removed the other IPs just now.

3. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

BF is working on Forum Runner while on wifi for me now on my mobile devices. Whatever you did, thanks T.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    BF is working on Forum Runner while on wifi for me now on my mobile devices. Whatever you did, thanks T.
    I removed the 7 or 8 IPs that were blocked at the same time as Tom Jones back in December.

If it ever happens again, PM me your IP address, because there isn't much I can do without it. In this case, I removed the group of IPs that all were listed as slamming at the same time, because I figured they were all false positives based on Tom being one of them and them all happening at the same time.

6. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I get this message when I try to log onto the website from my iPhone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-19023722.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	9178

I don't really know what it means, so i am exclusively using forum runner

Should I be concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I get this message when I try to log onto the website from my iPhone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-19023722.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	9178

I don't really know what it means, so i am exclusively using forum runner

Should I be concerned?
    No, no concern. Looks like you tried to connect with https (secure connection / SSL). As it's not an ordering site, I've never paid for an SSL certificate for BroncosForums.com. Instead, I use a self signed certificate, which is the miles2.... address you see. It's perfectly fine to trust miles2.jhtmediallc.com as that is the host name of the server.

I might go ahead and look into getting an SSL cert for the server, as that's becoming the standard, even when online ordering/secure information isn't being passed.

9. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    No, no concern. Looks like you tried to connect with https (secure connection / SSL). As it's not an ordering site, I've never paid for an SSL certificate for BroncosForums.com. Instead, I use a self signed certificate, which is the miles2.... address you see. It's perfectly fine to trust miles2.jhtmediallc.com as that is the host name of the server. I might go ahead and look into getting an SSL cert for the server, as that's becoming the standard, even when online ordering/secure information isn't being passed.
    Cool thanks

11. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information