Thread: Issues with Signature and Avatar

Default Issues with Signature and Avatar

I can't see my signature, except on much older posts. My avatar either won't show up, but registers as being 'there' in my CP, or the upload will fail, even though the file is not too large; it does not matter if the image comes from my PC or a website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    I can't see my signature, except on much older posts. My avatar either won't show up, but registers as being 'there' in my CP, or the upload will fail, even though the file is not too large; it does not matter if the image comes from my PC or a website.
    The law is but the means but justice is the end

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    The law is but the means but justice is the end
    I can see it now?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Ok, I honestly don't know. First, I just tried deleting your custom user title, but that didn't fix the avatar, but it now won't let me re-add it. So, you need to do that.

Second, in the admin control panel, it shows you with a profile picture, but NO avatar. So, it looks like if you were trying to put a new avatar up, it failed.

5. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

I got it worked out, Tned. I think was just wasn't paying attention. Sorry for wasting your time.

I got it worked out, Tned. I think was just wasn't paying attention. Sorry for wasting your time.
    Not a problem. Just watching the wife watch American Idol, while I'm messaging some guys at work about a problem, so I'm mostly killing time anyway.

P.S. Your avatar looks kind of mean and is freaking me out. Reminds me of when I was a kid driving through great adventures and seeing the signs about not stopping because the Bengal Tigers would bite/puncture your tires.

8. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

It looks like a vampire cat.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information