Thread: John Elway on The Fan yesterday with Dmac and Al

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default John Elway on The Fan yesterday with Dmac and Al

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Like that he said Wade has a goal to be the best DC in NFL history

looking back in history, that's going to be very tough to do...

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Liked what Elway had to say about Osweiler. Also if one thought that Elway was leading Kubiak around by the nose this once dispels the idea Elway tells his head coaches who to play.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Liked what Elway had to say about Osweiler. Also if one thought that Elway was leading Kubiak around by the nose this once dispels the idea Elway tells his head coaches who to play.
    Can you elaborate, not sure I'll get a chance to listen.

He says they want him back (os) and will work on that once the season ends.

My favorite part, he feels the team is ready, fully battle tested, and i cant argue that at all. These last few games have been rough, against really good teams. Gives me a small amount of hope we can make something special out of this year. I do temper any excitement i have due to our total lack of ability to seem to be able to play a complete game. Playing 1/2 a game isnt goign to get it done anymore this season.

Nice interview though, always good to hear from the bossman.

Sorry tned, im at work and listening in 30 second spurts as my phone only rings when i want to do something non-work related.... Would give a better breakdown, but im not in any position to do it
    Last edited by Krugan; 01-06-2016 at 05:57 PM.

9. The Following User High Fived Krugan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    He says they want him back (os) and will work on that once the season ends.

My favorite part, he feels the team is ready, fully battle tested, and i cant argue that at all. These last few games have been rough, against really good teams. Gives me a small amount of hope we can make something special out of this year. I do temper any excitement i have due to our total lack of ability to seem to be able to play a complete game. Playing 1/2 a game isnt goign to get it done anymore this season.

Nice interview though, always good to hear from the bossman.

Sorry tned, im at work and listening in 30 second spurts as my phone only rings when i want to do something non-work related.... Would give a better breakdown, but im not in any position to do it
    Thanks for that summary. I'm going to listen to it myself later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default John Elway praises Gary Kubiak, talks QB situation

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations/General Manager John Elway spoke to Denver’s 104.3 The Fan and Denver Sports 760 on Wednesday about how impressed he is with the Broncos staff, and quarterback Brock Osweiler and Peyton Manning.

The Broncos face a decision regarding which quarterback will start in the Broncos’ playoff run. Manning’s health has been in question since rehabbing from a partially torn plantar fascia while Osweiler would see action in his first NFL playoff game after starting just six games in his career.

Denver secured the AFC’s No. 1 seed in Week 17 with a win over the San Diego Chargers. It was the first game since Week 10 that Manning was active on gameday, serving as Osweiler’s backup. But after five turnovers in three quarters and the division title on the line, Head Coach Gary Kubiak made the decision to bring Manning in to close the game out, giving the team a much-needed spark. That move had many questioning who will get the nod come the Broncos’ divisional playoff game.

“That’s Gary’s decision,” Elway said to 104.3 The Fan. “We chat a lot and talk a lot and he asks what I think at times, and so I give him my thoughts. Most of the time I sit there and listen and ask questions and allow him to come to the best decision that he believes is right for this football team.
    rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...4-411de76f62e0

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

I didn't think there was anything surprising in this interview. Most interesting was that Elway did not discuss putting Peyton into the game with Kubiak before the move was made. That was Kubiak's decision entirely. I wonder if Elway was surprised. If so he probably won't admit it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information