Thread: Saints reacquire Ingram from Texans

Default Saints reacquire Ingram from Texans

The Houston Texans are trading running back Mark Ingram to the New Orleans Saints, the team with whom he began his career, sources told NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.

It looks like the Texans are looking to reload for next year...

This is GREAT NEW MO!

Lindsey can now actually be the RB he is. The best RB to ever done the Orange and Blue! Only old and busted David Johnson is ahead of him on the depth chart now! That is why the Texans traded him, because they know Phil is da greatest.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

....and David Johnson was totally worth trading Hopkins and his baby mamas for.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

4. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Always nice to know that there are larger dumpster fires than the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    Always nice to know that there are larger dumpster fires than the Broncos.

Its okay, he does not know how good his own teammate, Lindsey, really is. MO will set him straight!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

I even forgot Lindsay was in Houston. I’m going to have to look it up to see what kind of season he’s having. I hope he does well in his new team

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen View Post
    I even forgot Lindsay was in Houston. I’m going to have to look it up to see what kind of season he’s having. I hope he does well in his new team
    I'm pretty sure teddy b has about as many rush yards and maybe more rushing tds than the All Time Great
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I'm pretty sure teddy b has about as many rush yards and maybe more rushing tds than the All Time Great
    Haha!
    I take it you weren’t too impressed with the hometown kid, uh?

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen View Post
    Haha!
    I take it you weren’t too impressed with the hometown kid, uh?
    Actually I love phil. Love his fire and passion! We need more of it. Id have liked us to keep him......But MO refuses to admit that he's using his ass as a hat and will not admit that MGIII is the much better rb. He got his head so far up it that he'd rather Phil than Gordon. Then he tried ti say Phil was the better back the year they played together and so on. I wont stop trolling him until he admits he was way the f off on that one.

In fact, many really don't like mg3 which i don't understand? Guy has out produced every single back we've had.....he is way overdue for a you know what though. This game will likely catch up with that.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information