Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The official "Who the **** is our QB" thread

Also, isn't this the exact scenario some people were talking about earlier this week? Except it happened in this game and not the playoffs, but we started Brock, had a HOF QB on the bench and brought him in to win the game. I don't know whether they should go that route again, but the possibility exists.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Best guy that gives a chance to win, if Manning is healthy he has the experience so i would roll with him win/lose.

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rapey Lonnie

I'm nervous about the playoffs now. If Peyton plays like he did all year we will struggle against these playoff teams. He looked like he was throwing a little harder today but I don't know if it will last. Can he take the besting these d lines are going to dish out? Luckily we have a bye and home field. If manning is 100 percent we may be in a great position for this year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    I think Os is gone after this.

Just a hunch.
    After being told you're the starter and we're riding with you and then yank his *** when you could really only blame him for one of the turnovers? Yeah, I don't see Osweiler sticking with a coach who can not stick by him. And I think Elway would be a moron to place a franchise tag on him because he didn't show enough to earn that sort of paycheck, but neither has Manning. I feel great about our defense but have some serious doubts about our offensive future...lol.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

After reading this thread, I want to go with the guy who is less emotional than a 14 year old girl. Whoever that might be.

7. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    rapport with Brock?

LMAO.
    Yeah, it was reported that Brock and Kubiak had developed a strong rapport with one another leading partially to the change at quarterback...that is out the window, at least IMHO. I don't think I could respect a quarterback or player who allowed this to stand in the wake of not being the soul reason behind the offensive woes, I'd be pissed.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Adopted Bronco:
    Rapey Lonnie

Quote Originally Posted by mouthofsouth View Post
    Another thing. I heard those cheers when Manning entered the game. Must just be a few of you think Brock is better.

What a troll have you even been around since manning has been out? He comes in for half a game and here comes his fanatics. Calm your tits, please. Let us broncos fans enjoy "our team" victory.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Foochacho For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    Yeah, it was reported that Brock and Kubiak had developed a strong rapport with one another leading partially to the change at quarterback...that is out the window, at least IMHO. I don't think I could respect a quarterback or player who allowed this to stand in the wake of not being the soul reason behind the offensive woes, I'd be pissed.
    I haven't the slightest idea what you trying to say in your second sentence, if I'm being honest.

But seriously. Who gives a shit about rapport? Manning was benched. He's a first ballot HoF. He did nothing but act with class and do what he was told to. If Brock can't do the same, good riddance.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

After reading this thread, I want to go with the guy who is less emotional than a 14 year old girl. Whoever that might be.
    It's an emotional game Ninja, don't think Manning is not dancing like a teenage girl whooping in the locker room and in his head singing, "I got my job back". You get wrapped up in the emotional tide of it all, hell I want a quarterback that has spunk, fire, is emotional and has a drive to win, but also has the talent to do it - I worry that we don't have either on the roster.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

If Brock was pissed that the starting QB was handed his job back than Brock will never succeed in the NFL. I agree that on the surface it seems like Kubiak blamed him for the offensive woes but i believe it had more to do with motivating the team because whatever leadership qualities Brock has wasnt working at the time. Even though Brock has done pretty good filling in the team was still Mannings. Brister knew it when he filled in and Brock surely has to know it with Manning.

15. The Following 6 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

It's an emotional game Ninja, don't think Manning is not dancing like a teenage girl whooping in the locker room and in his head singing, "I got my job back". You get wrapped up in the emotional tide of it all, hell I want a quarterback that has spunk, fire, is emotional and has a drive to win, but also has the talent to do it - I worry that we don't have either on the roster.
    Spunk and fire is fine. Pouting and petulance isn't. If you can have the former without the latter, then who gives a shit about rapport?

17. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

I haven't the slightest idea what you trying to say in your second sentence, if I'm being honest.

But seriously. Who gives a shit about rapport? Manning was benched. He's a first ballot HoF. He did nothing but act with class and do what he was told to. If Brock can't do the same, good riddance.
    What does being a first ballot HOF have to do with ****? And did I ever say he was classless? What I am saying is that Kubiak had no reason to bench him, one turnover could be specifically pinpointed to Osweiler, the rest was on the whole of the offense...period. Manning didn't do much of anything either, he had one catch that put him over 50% in pass completions. At this point, I really don't feel warm and fuzzy about either quarterback to be honest.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rapey Lonnie

Manning would of acted the same if he got benched for no reason. Manning needed to be benched. That loss to Kc was all on manning and almost cost us the division and the 1 seed. Brock might act fine with it anyway we dont know yet hoe he will handle it.
    Last edited by Foochacho; 01-03-2016 at 08:48 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

What does being a first ballot HOF have to do with ****? And did I ever say he was classless? What I am saying is that Kubiak had no reason to bench him, one turnover could be specifically pinpointed to Osweiler, the rest was on the whole of the offense...period. Manning didn't do much of anything either, he had one catch that put him over 50% in pass completions. At this point, I really don't feel warm and fuzzy about either quarterback to be honest.
    What does being a first ballot HoFer have to do with how you react when being benched for what is basically a rookie? Do I seriously need to explain the relevance?

The fact that we scored 20 point after Kubiak put in manning speaks for itself. You can second guess the decision, but you can't second guess the outcome.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Foochacho View Post
    Manning wouldn't of acted the same if he got benched for no reason. Manning needed to be benched. That loss to Kc was all on manning and almost cost us the division and the 1 seed. Brock might act fine with it anyway we dont know yet hoe he will handle it.
    Absurd. You have no ******* idea how manning would have reacted. Are you seriously justifying pouting over what comes down to a call that is not Brocks (or ours) to make?

And I was responding to the reports of a "rapport" that might be at risk now that Brock was benched.

22. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information