Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The official "Who the **** is our QB" thread

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Ok, we saw Peyton. We locked up the number 1 seed. Let's go back to Brock.

Also, what makes a thread official?
    Abe.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Manning

Is this a serious discussion? The Broncos are in the very best position to go to and win the Super Bowl. Better position than two years ago when they had to face that terrible Seattle defense. And you ask if you are going to play a PEYTON WILLIAMS MANNING or essentially what is a rookie quarterback? Things are working out perfectly for the Broncos. Manning is getting healthier every week and the entire Broncos team is almost 100%. Bye week to get better and healthier. Number one seed. If they do not do it this year, well they are just jinxed. It would be a travesty not to give it your best shot with Manning. You would have to rack Kubiac up as INSANE!

4. The Following User High Fived mouthofsouth For This Post:

I hope we don't name our starter until game day.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I guess we ride with Peyton. We'll see how it goes when the team isn't just hype from the spark they got of him coming in mid-game. Lucky for us the rest of the AFC is ass right now, so we have as good of a shot as anyone.
    I think Kubiak has to ride with Manning, but ruined any rapport he had with Osweiler. Luckily, as you said the rest of the AFC is flux right now with no clear favorite, it would not surprise me to see a Wild Card team win it all at this point.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by mouthofsouth View Post
    Is this a serious discussion? The Broncos are in the very best position to go to and win the Super Bowl. Better position than two years ago when they had to face that terrible Seattle defense. And you ask if you are going to play a PEYTON WILLIAMS MANNING or essentially what is a rookie quarterback? Things are working out perfectly for the Broncos. Manning is getting healthier every week and the entire Broncos team is almost 100%. Bye week to get better and healthier. Number one seed. If they do not do it this year, well they are just jinxed. It would be a travesty not to give it your best shot with Manning. You would have to rack Kubiac up as INSANE!

Yes, it's serious. Didn't you see the title? This is official shit.

I say we do it just like this one. Brock in the first half of each game, Manning in the second. Game plan for that bitches!

9. The Following 5 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    I think Kubiak has to ride with Manning, but ruined any rapport he had with Osweiler. Luckily, as you said the rest of the AFC is flux right now with no clear favorite, it would not surprise me to see a Wild Card team win it all at this point.
    Other than Houston, I could really see anyone winning the AFC. I think the NFC has to be huge title favorites, though. Seattle, Arizona, or Carolina would spank anyone in the AFC right now.

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Manning

Another thing. I heard those cheers when Manning entered the game. Must just be a few of you think Brock is better.

13. The Following User High Fived mouthofsouth For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Another thing. I heard those cheers when Manning entered the game. Must just be a few of you think Brock is better.
    No, they don't think that, they are just being "sarcastic".

15. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    I would say Peyton but this will make Oz cheaper to lock down after the season.
    I think Os is gone after this.

Just a hunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

17. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Best case scenario is both home teams winning in WC weekend. Gives us Houston in round 2 and sends KC to NE.
    Pretty much this, except you mean Cincy to NE (KC would be out in that scenario). Did anyone bring up the Belichick conspiracy theory that they were better off as the two seed?

If Cincy can beat Pitt, things will set up nicely for us. Den/Hou and NE/Cincy - I would like our chances. If Pitt wins, though, I'm extremely worried about playing them, as anyone should be.

Oh, as to the original question ... I think it kind of has to be Peyton at this point, for good or ill. The positives are that he is well rested and seems relatively healthy. If Kubiak went to him here as a "test run", then he passed.

The shadow of Pikes Peak (aka the lee of the stone)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wesley Woodyard

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    I think Os is gone after this.

Just a hunch.
    There are worse problems. Go sign Brees. Siemian should be ready by the time Brees is done, right?
    "Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
    -- James Dean

My novels Mason's Order and its sequel Mason's Pledge are now available at Amazon in both paperback and kindle versions.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

I would say had Manning done more then simply hand it off and actually did better then one catch over 50% completion ratio then maybe, but people acting like he lit it up when it was the run game and defense that won this for us, is a joke. Kubiak cut off his nose to spite his face...what rapport he had with Brock is probably all but gone, and if Manning shows his season form again during the post-season then we're toast. Luckily the AFC looks like the 80's again too weak to compete, this is the NFC's to lose at this point.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

21. The Following User High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rapey Lonnie

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    I would say Peyton but this will make Oz cheaper to lock down after the season.
    If I'm Brock I would no longer give a home town discount. I go yo whoever offers more. His play didn't warrant a benching. I'm just happy we won but we may of screwed up in the long haul if he holds a grudge. I'm sure he was excited to get a chance at the playoffs and now he gets to watch from the side.

I don't want manning next year if it means losing brock and defensive stars. I'm not sold on brock being the future but he deserves a chance. But my main concern is keeping our d together, hard to fo with peyton taking up so much cap space.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Foochacho For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

rapport with Brock?

LMAO.

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Only want Peyton if he's allowed to run his own offense. Since there's a better chance of me winning the lottery, I'd still stick with Brock.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information