Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations

Default Congratulations

It was a pretty good game. I thought you guys got hosed on the first fumble, but at least the game wasn't decided by it. Brock is a pretty good player, and I think that Kubiak is the problem. When he is in the shotgun, and when the running game is working, he looks good. He looks less than that, but not awful, when those things are not occurring.

Your team will make some noise in the playoffs. I'm not sure which QB you guys go with, but I continue to think you have something in Brock.

A few sidenotes -

Atkins had a good game, not a great one.

Dunlap is a very strong player.

Green had a money first half and then faded away in the second half (I am used to this in big games).

D.T. had a couple huge catches, and he was blocking like a champ for most of the game.

Ware doesn't look the same.

Von Miller is a beast.

McCarron was fine. Not great, that fumble was hilariously bad.

Marvin Jones is a strong player. I love that guy.

Talib struggles badly in the first half, and Phillips made a strong adjustment. The Bengals did no such thing. Hue Jackson called a scared game in the second half, and the middle of the field was open. He also didn't move Green to the slot, which he used to do to beat Zone or force a strong corner to follow our WR.

Tate is the worst return man in the league. I hate him. Nugent is the worst kicker in the league, and I hope he gets hit by a bus so I never have to see that undertalented peasant besmirch my team's roster again.

Harris had what might have been a game saver against Green. That was a wonderful play, and Green for the second time in the game made a mental mistake. Harris swatted the ball, but it was still catchable. Green has concentration issues, especially late in the game. He's a stud, arguably top five, and I don't want to replace him, but I want to make it demonstrative what I'm talking about.

C.J. Anderson is an above average back who had an elite season a year ago. He is not a guy who can make a lot of plays on his own, which makes him similar to guys like Jeremy Hill. Hill, you might remember, was a second round draft pick.

I thought Cincinnati's offensive line had a great game for about 3 quarters or so. We wore down. Your team did not.

I get the ups and downs of your squad better than most non-Bronco fans. It's a good team. They can beat anyone.

Enjoy the playoffs. Maybe we'll get to do it again.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Good game dude. I didn't think we were gonna win that one.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

3. The Following 5 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I love your defense FWIW.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I love you.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I love your defense FWIW.
    Too bad we have a limp-dicked DC with no vision or courage.

Extreme class. Can't imagine something like this from a Pats or Steelers fan.

10. The Following 8 Users High Fived WJK For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Too bad we have a limp-dicked DC with no vision or courage.
    Vance Joseph should be the Bengals DC IMO. Have always liked him and what he's done with your secondary.
    Go Broncos!

12. The Following User High Fived Edmonton Bronco Fan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

I do not enjoy the Broncos playing against Hue Jackson. Luckily, Wade adjusted in the second half and the players executed. Looking forward to him landing a head coaching job, and hopefully somewhere in the NFC.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

I love me some King!

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i shall feed your tigers peppered steaks tomorrow for their hearts.

18. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Before you give me too much credit for being classy, in the past twenty minutes I'm four drinks in. I may or may not have poured a fifth.

20. The Following 10 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Interestingly enough if the Broncos and Bengals both win next week and the Patriots lose all three teams would finish 12-4. Ironically the Broncos would get the 3rd seed based on conference record despite beating both teams head to head. It's best for us if Pats and Bengals both lose or the Pats win.
    Last edited by CrazyHorse; 12-29-2015 at 12:28 AM.
    In Elway We Trust

Mccarrons no good. Backup journeyman, though he did surprise me in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by TimHippo View Post
    Mccarrons no good. Backup journeyman, though he did surprise me in the first half.
    I thought he played pretty well as he was on the road, without Eifert, and was going against the best defense in the league. I also thought Hue Jackson's gameplan in the second half was scared.

But thank you for your thoughts.

24. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    Interestingly enough if the Broncos and Bengals both win next week and the Patriots lose all three teams would finish 12-4. Ironically the Broncos would get the 3rd seed based on conference record despite beating both teams head to head. It's best for us if Pats and Bengals both lose or the Pats win.
    Head to head counts higher than conference.

26. The Following 5 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information