Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Why the order is PC > Ps4 >Xbox

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

The new Xbox IX is supposedly loaded with aome ridiculous horsepower and true 4k.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'll take your shitty ass N64 and raise you a Super Nintendo.

:dropsmic:
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    The new Xbox IX is supposedly loaded with aome ridiculous horsepower and true 4k.
    I mean, so is my laptop...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Frey, what do you think about the Destiny franchise? I have a laptop that can run it and I'd like to play a game in my free time. I trust your opinion. Talk with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

What if went have the money or time to custom build a gaming PC?

XBOX.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Frey, what do you think about the Destiny franchise? I have a laptop that can run it and I'd like to play a game in my free time. I trust your opinion. Talk with me.
    I had it on PS4, I disliked it, but I still dumped 1,000 hours into it...

Gameplay wise, Destiny one had great gunplay. The competitive multiplayer was fun, the game itself was fun, my beef is it was very grindy and repetitive and the story sucked. Its redeeming quality is that if you have friends to play it with, you can ignore its flaws and just enjoy playing with friends.

I fully plan on playing the Destiny 2 PC beta this week to see what I think of it though.

What if went have the money or time to custom build a gaming PC?

XBOX.
    Http://translate.google.com couldn't make heads or tales of this.

I had it on PS4, I disliked it, but I still dumped 1,000 hours into it...

Gameplay wise, Destiny one had great gunplay. The competitive multiplayer was fun, the game itself was fun, my beef is it was very grindy and repetitive and the story sucked. Its redeeming quality is that if you have friends to play it with, you can ignore its flaws and just enjoy playing with friends.

I fully plan on playing the Destiny 2 PC beta this week to see what I think of it though.
    Let me know if you like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Let me know if you like it.
    Will do, however, the best thing you can do with your life is just go buy PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and play it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information