Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh McDaniels on Rob Gronkowski: 'Very rarely, if ever, extends his arms'

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I can spit mad hot fire about McD all day every day.

I can't wait to see all the hot takes, though, when he gets a head coaching gig this offseason. They will be off the charts. My computer will probably melt from all the heat.
    Especially once the wheels fall off.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I hope he goes to the NFC so I can just shamelessly cheer for his team and gloat nonstop when they win and not have to feel bad about it being bad for the Broncos.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I hope he goes to the NFC so I can just shamelessly cheer for his team and gloat nonstop when they win and not have to feel bad about it being bad for the Broncos.
    History says you will be disappointed. But hey, don't let that stop you.

5. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

I loved Collinsworths prediction during the game that McDumbass will succeed next time because he's admitted making mistakes in Denver and learning personal skills matter. Then I thought about Belicheats "personal skills" and just couldn't stop laughing.
    Last edited by Joel; 12-02-2015 at 02:24 AM.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

His football acumen has never been in doubt. He still has that very much going for him. I am going to assume that he has learned from his mistakes in Denver and will be more mature and ready to be a head coach in his second gig. Unless he's just a total moron, I'm sure he has reflected on what cost him his job in Denver and will do all he can not to make the same mistakes and cost himself a second job.

I actually think his quotes on Gronk here back my view on this up. Sticking up for your players in public is a pretty good quality in a leader. Obviously none of this guarantees that he will be a success in his next job, but I don't think he will be near the failure that all of you are praying he will be.

His football acumen has never been in doubt. He still has that very much going for him. I am going to assume that he has learned from his mistakes in Denver and will be more mature and ready to be a head coach in his second gig. Unless he's just a total moron, I'm sure he has reflected on what cost him his job in Denver and will do all he can not to make the same mistakes and cost himself a second job.

I actually think his quotes on Gronk here back my view on this up. Sticking up for your players in public is a pretty good quality in a leader. Obviously none of this guarantees that he will be a success in his next job, but I don't think he will be near the failure that all of you are praying he will be.
    Jesus christ, just swallow already. We get it, you're on his dick.
    Free Hotcarl!

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived Pudge For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I can spit mad hot fire about McD all day every day.

I can't wait to see all the hot takes, though, when he gets a head coaching gig this offseason. They will be off the charts. My computer will probably melt from all the heat.
    We can only hope.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He's so dreamy.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    Jesus christ, just swallow already. We get it, you're on his dick.
    Someone has to be the voice of reason.

Jus stahhhhhhp
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Speaking of Gronk

Statement on Rob Gronkowski
    Tuesday, December 01, 2015 4:53 PM EST
    By New England Patriots

@patriots

The New England Patriots and the Gronkowski family are providing the following statement regarding Rob Gronkowski’s injured right knee.
    Read

"During Sunday night’s game, Rob Gronkowski sustained a bone bruise/sprain of his right knee. His status will be evaluated on a week-to-week basis and listed accordingly on the practice participation and injury reports. There is no timetable for his readiness to return, which will be determined in the days or hours prior to the appropriate game. Any timetable reported prior to that final determination would be speculative."
    http://www.patriots.com/news/2015/12...rob-gronkowski

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

His football acumen sucks monkey nuts when he doesn't have Belicheat giving him the game plan.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Ideally he stays with the Patriots and becomes head coach after Bellichick retires and the Patriots become a perennial cellar dweller. Adam Gase on the other had hopefully goes on to be a successful head coach in the NFC.
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Nobody is calling him a db for defending gronk. There are PLENTY of reasons to call him that without talking about Gronk.

So I guess that's your #hottake
    I love watching Wave get all butthurt when McDaniels comes up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I love watching Wave get all butthurt when McDaniels comes up.
    LOL yeah, I'M the butthurt one in this thread. Not the countless Broncos fans who still curse his name over 5 years after he is done being our coach.

That might be the funniest thing I have ever read North. Thanks for the morning laugh!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information