Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Brady: "I don't think I've ever been so pissed off after a loss"

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Kind of fun schadenfreude to listen to Tommy Terrific cry for 15 minutes here. http://www.patriots.com/audio/2015/1...very-hard-loss

Gives zero credit to the Broncos - complains extensively about the officials... Super smug and condescending as you'd expect. Case in point, he said, "If Denver is one of the top teams in the AFC then we know we can hang with everybody." What do you mean "if"?

I did appreciate how he said this one hurts and seems super down about the loss.
    I'm not listening to this garbage but did he actually say something overtly about the refs? I believe he can be fined for that. I know coaches can

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Brady's a stud. Silky smooth. GOAT when all is said and done. We can keep hating, but he'll keep winning...

Yeah G-T-F-O with that nonsense. This is a bash Brady thread so don't go sucking his dick just yet.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

I don't remember Gronk being called for 2 offensive PIs.

Nevermind. The other one was when he was blocking the defender way downfield.

They lost him at about 2 mins. He sounds like he was choking on something.

Just look at the excuses I get on Facebook from Patriot fans on why they lost.

Excuses are like ********, everybody's got one. But Bradys is stretched out today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-11-30-14-47-33.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	8081  
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12301637_948619205226467_1354617410067050008_n.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	8083

And a nice answer to Brady's tweet:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12316619_948696018552119_4843323368728770307_n.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	8084

8. The Following 8 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Watching Brady cry last night constantly to the officials is why he'll never be loved outside of NE. Disgusting. He reminded me of an NBA player or better yet, a European soccer player.

10. The Following 10 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Buff, did you listen to Simmons' podcast today? He cried about the refs for the first 20 minutes of the podcast, and Sal was just rubbing his face in it the whole time. It was hilarious to listen to. He reached a transcendent level of butthurt.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Buff, did you listen to Simmons' podcast today? He cried about the refs for the first 20 minutes of the podcast, and Sal was just rubbing his face in it the whole time. It was hilarious to listen to. He reached a transcendent level of butthurt.
    I have been looking forward to listening to the Simmons pod and rewatching the game all day. Can't wait to get home.

13. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Kind of fun schadenfreude to listen to Tommy Terrific cry for 15 minutes here. http://www.patriots.com/audio/2015/1...very-hard-loss Gives zero credit to the Broncos - complains extensively about the officials... Super smug and condescending as you'd expect. Case in point, he said, "If Denver is one of the top teams in the AFC then we know we can hang with everybody." What do you mean "if"? I did appreciate how he said this one hurts and seems super down about the loss.
    Pretty much read in print everything he said in various articles today but it was nice to actually hear him moaning and groaning.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

15. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Simmons was so over the top today. He's the stereotypical paranoid, narcissistic, conspiracy theorist Patriots fan. There's a reason they're the most-hated franchise in North American sports, and it's not because "everyone is out to get them."

17. The Following User High Fived WJK For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by WJK View Post
    Simmons was so over the top today. He's the stereotypical paranoid, narcissistic, conspiracy theorist Patriots fan. There's a reason they're the most-hated franchise in North American sports, and it's not because "everyone is out to get them."
    He did at least give Brock some credit, the little he actually talked about anything Denver did well he was praising Brock.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The Patriots are a bunch of bitches.

Chandler Jones wouldn't answer any questions about the game today. Said he'd only talk about Philadelphia. It's ridiculous.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

20. The Following 7 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The Patriots are a bunch of bitches.

Chandler Jones wouldn't answer any questions about the game today. Said he'd only talk about Philadelphia. It's ridiculous.
    I'm gonna use that from now on.

"Baker! Why are you late again?"
    "Boss, I'm only going to talk about Philadelphia right now."

"Hey, you gave me AIDS."
    "How about Philadelphia.."

"Sir, have you been drinking?"
    "One word, officer. Philadelphia."

He can complain all he wants about the calls that "didn't go our way" and other crap. Who cares? They lost. Now all that has to happen is for some other team to beat them and Denver could have the #1 seed. And then he can come back in January and complain some more.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information