Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    lolololol i couldnt resist.

You set yourself up for that one!
    I am going to flush all your weed down the toilet and shit in your car.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    My daughter had 2 girls bullying her this year. After going to get counselorvand the school doing nothing (she was trying to avoid getting a ticket) I told her that if she got a ticket for defending herself, so be it, I told her to pop the brat in the mouth. Never ever be the victim...showing weakness to bullies just increases their bullshit.
    Wow out of all people who would have the same view on punching the bully right in the mouth is a woman, and you have men telling me im immature for resorting to semi violence when someone is totally being disrespectful bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I got my daughter a backpack that looked like a turtle shell. It's a Ninja Turtles backpack. She only took it to school once and I asked her why she didn't want to wear it. She said because kids laughed at her. That's one of the worst feelings I've ever had in my life.
    Back when i was in elementary school the ninja turtles was the shit. Everyone would love that backpack. However laughing at a backpack thats your era and mines isn't surprising. Its sad she didn't wear it again because of that. But it goes to show you how bullying effects the mind of these kids deeply. If she couldn't even handle being laughed at about a backpack just imagine when these vicious kids up the anty of teasing as they get older and older and more harsh.

As a father I'd feel bad but the back pack should be something you can over come with a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I know what you mean...feels pretty helpless. My daughter was in counselors s nd assistant principals office 5 times in a week reporting physical threats. I was on the phone 4 times that week. They have one of the girls a half day suspension, even though the girl was physically threatening her an hour after the suspension. After that, I told her forget the ticket, I had email records plus the half ass suspension , plus numerous text and snap chat screenshots of threats to prove self defense. The girl tried it one last time, my girl put her against the locker and told her if she ever came at her again she'd be the one getting her butt whooped. A month later, the girl doesn't even look at her anymore.
    That's awesome. Glad you're daughter came out on top of the situation. Did you ever meet the girl parents through the events?

Quote Originally Posted by Yashahla17 View Post
    That's awesome. Glad you're daughter came out on top of the situation. Did you ever meet the girl parents through the events?
    It's kind of funny. My other kids would have just knocked the bully around. This was my youngest trying to handle it maturely in the manner the school asks them to. Then the same school does nothing about it. Most schools talk a big talk on bullying, but do nothing about it. Often times the make the bullied the responsible party...oh if you wouldn't do this, then they'd leave you alone.

No, I never met the parent. She wouldn't make the time to sit down in a group session to figure things out with the girls. Guess that's why her daughter is the way she is.

7. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I have been hard on you at times. I've also taken the time to explain dense material and engaged in meaningful conversation with you. You bother the shit out of me, but I don't actually dislike you. The truth of the matter is that my temper is ferocious. Whether it's online or in person, I tend to be vicious when it goes. I know for a fact that I have taken my ire out on you when you deserved it. I also know that I've gone ape shit on you when you were being a twerp, but undeserving of it. More importantly, I have taken out my rage upon you for no reason other than you are sometimes an easy target. It's easy for me to work on my temper when things are going well, or even neutral. Not so much when things are dicey, or flat out shitty. So I will try to be nicer to you, because you're a good guy. You mean well, you're nice, and while your politics make no sense almost every time, you are at least engaged with the world that you live in. Which trumps the shit out of any person who is by default (insert political identify) every last day of the week. I do wish you would edit your posts less, use proper grammar and syntax, as well prepare for your Rams to get rolled by at least two scores.
    Beautiful insight, slightly spoiled by the," you" talk and the third person blaming at times, but nonetheless a glorious start.

You would be a great client in therapy if you could find a therapist you held enough respect for to take seriously lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I got my daughter a backpack that looked like a turtle shell. It's a Ninja Turtles backpack. She only took it to school once and I asked her why she didn't want to wear it. She said because kids laughed at her. That's one of the worst feelings I've ever had in my life.
    I hate it when shit like that happens. But if she is not using the back pack could I have it,?

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    So, like, is this where we all pull our dicks out?
    I hope so..... Did I miss it.....Who do I pm my number?

12. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I hate it when shit like that happens. But if she is not using the back pack could I have it,?
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    Yeah well it offended and intimidated me

This thread really got me to thinking. I think slick and estella bullied me somewhat in Mexico
    Heh! It started by leaving you stranded at the airport in Cancun for over an hour.

15. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I ******* hate you.
    I laughed
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Heh! It started by leaving you stranded at the airport in Cancun for over an hour.
    It was a great cultural experience. Tough love, we'll worth it

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    It was a great cultural experience. Tough love, we'll worth it
    Did you buy a poncho and sombrero to fit in

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    So, like, is this where we all pull our dicks out?
    I hope so..... Did I miss it.....Who do I pm my number?
    It already happened on Skype. Sorry you missed it but I came in 1st.
    Last edited by DenBronx; 11-28-2015 at 11:14 AM.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

20. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Did you buy a poncho and sombrero to fit in
    Negative. They're not big on the Riviera maya

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information