Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying in this country.

Default Bullying in this country.

Approximately 160,000 kids miss school everyday because of bullying.

42% of people experience being bullied online.

46% of them are males and 26% females being bullied dailyhttp://www.bullyingstatistics.org/content/bullying-and-suicide.html

Look up the statistics!

Bullying is very troubling in this country, from teens to adults being victims of bullying and dishing out the bullying. I find all of these statistics very interesting being that i get bullied on forums and how it's obviously accepted, which makes it very scary for the kids who arent as head strong about how to deal with bullying. Parents are often the cause of bullying for the simple fact a child is 99% of the time going to be identical to whatever type of person there parents are.

People need to wake up and stop tolerating bullies whether online or in person. If you tolerate nullying and look the other way you are no better than the scum whose doing the bullying. Being that there are cases of mass shootings due to a kid being bullied should be alarming enough for all adults to say enough is enough. A teen or an adult should be able to go through life without being attacked and bullied from so many angles.

What are your thoughts on bullying?
    Last edited by Yashahla17; 11-26-2015 at 10:20 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Physical bullying is a problem and has been for a long time when it comes to going to school, etc. But the school systems now try to take steps to squash that kind of stuff out even though it can still be a problem for some kids. I dont buy internet bullying however because its something that can be controlled by the computer user. There are ignore and block features available on forums and places like Facebook.

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Physical bullying is a problem and has been for a long time when it comes to going to school, etc. But the school systems now try to take steps to squash that kind of stuff out even though it can still be a problem for some kids. I dont buy internet bullying however because its something that can be controlled by the computer user. There are ignore and block features available on forums and places like Facebook.
    While there are features online that allow you to block people online bullying has risen dramatically because people pile on and it's only so much blocking you can do.

I still think the fact that you have to try and block thousands upon thousands of vicious people is a problem.

And another thing is once the first message or two has been dealt the psychological trauma has already been initiated.

6. The Following User High Fived Yashahla17 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Yashahla17 View Post
    While there are features online that allow you to block people online bullying has risen dramatically because people pile on and it's only so much blocking you can do.

I still think the fact that you have to try and block thousands upon thousands of vicious people is a problem.
    Well, if i found myself on a site that i felt a lot of people were trolling/bullying, etc me i would just leave and find a new board. There are a lot of forums and sites on the web and if one of them was irritating me to where i was feeling uncomfortable i would just leave. Should it be that way? No. But the control is still with the user because they can come and go to that site and online as they please without being forced to be there.

The internet is a wonderful thing in many ways but i think people in this day and age become way to attached to it and find themselves unable to unplug from it. Ive been on other sites where while i wasnt being bullied found it just was not for me so i left and found something else. I think for someone to continue to sign on or stay in a place they felt they were being bullied is just asking for it because being there in the first place is in their control. When its physical it is a whole different ballgame though.

8. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

And another thing is once the first message or two has been dealt the psychological trauma has already been initiated.
    I would venture to guess if you cant handle any kind insult directed your way maybe the internet is not the place for you. Life in general is not always a nice place whether you are a kid or a grown up. Not everyone is nice so to some degree you just have to have thick skin to survive in this world.

10. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

You plagiarized a lot of the OP.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Bullying is a good way to motivate people to stop being stupid.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    You plagiarized a lot of the OP.
    Of course that's all you have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I would venture to guess if you cant handle any kind insult directed your way maybe the internet is not the place for you. Life in general is not always a nice place whether you are a kid or a grown up. Not everyone is nice so to some degree you just have to have thick skin to survive in this world.
    And when they don't have thick skin and decide to take lives that's just life and the world isn't a nice place?

People play a dangerous game. Then when lives are taken people cry out for sympathy and etc.

You should try not to focus on me and this forum this topic is deeper than me and this forum, I can deal knowing if anyone online had to talk there shit in person they wouldn't. Internet bullies 99.9% of the time are cowards in the real world, for the weak teens and even weaker adults are the ones I feel for. The number of suicide due to this epidemic is alarming as well.

17. The Following User High Fived Yashahla17 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Of course that's all you have to offer.
    Yep. No sense in having a sensical discussion with an insensible person.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

19. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Bullying is a good way to motivate people to stop being stupid.
    The people who snap would say putting bullies and people who condone it to death is a good way to motivate bullies to stop bullying. Are they right? Because if you're right then there right.

Tread lightly when you think you're funny or cool making a mockery of this epidemic going on in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Yep. No sense in having a sensical discussion with an insensible person.
    Walk away.

This nation is far too pussified. Grow some nuts, or learn kung-fu?

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Iím the hobbit.

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

The people who snap would say putting bullies and people who condone it to death is a good way to motivate bullies to stop bullying. Are they right? Because if you're right then there right.

Tread lightly when you think you're funny or cool making a mockery of this epidemic going on in this country.
    I was not being completely serious.

I am anti-bullying.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information