Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Practice / press conference notes - week 12 (Patriots week)

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He's a scum sucking pick, a son of a motherless goat.
    I am just so disappointed in him

2. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Brandon Marshall was on the radio last night and said that the broken screw in his foot was very painful the first couple of weeks, but has since really not caused much discomfort anymore. He also said he is playing out of his mind for him, the team, his family and other NFL teams if it had to go that way. I get that it's always a possibility, but I hate hearing that.
    If it had to go what way?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    If it had to go what way?
    To another team. He's restricted though, so I'd be slightly surprised if we don't keep him if we no longer have Mannings salary hanging over our heads.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    To another team. He's restricted though, so I'd be slightly surprised if we don't keep him if we no longer have Mannings salary hanging over our heads.
    Gotcha....I missed the other NFL teams part.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I am just so disappointed in him
    He's had 3.5 years with him, how could he help now? Besides, he needs to be rehabbing, not wasting his time doing nothing productive.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Ponder describes his first day with the Broncos
    Quarterback Christian Ponder discusses how he came to sign with Denver, including what he was doing when he got the call.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...2-1617d3584b52

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Ponder describes his first day with the Broncos Quarterback Christian Ponder discusses how he came to sign with Denver, including what he was doing when he got the call. http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...2-1617d3584b52
    I like the fact he grew up a Broncos fan

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    He's had 3.5 years with him, how could he help now? Besides, he needs to be rehabbing, not wasting his time doing nothing productive.
    Now he is in a cast so there is literally nothing he can do to rehab it. It just has to stay in the cast and heal.

This now proves that your whole theory about Manning being a bad teammate and refusing to travel with the team/help Brock was just a giant load of bullshit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Now he is in a cast so there is literally nothing he can do to rehab it. It just has to stay in the cast and heal.

This now proves that your whole theory about Manning being a bad teammate and refusing to travel with the team/help Brock was just a giant load of bullshit.
    It would, if I put forth such a theory. If you want to go find my "theory" and quote it, I'll be happy to wait. What it does do though, is show that Manning easily could have traveled to Chicago with no adverse affects.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

What it does do though, is show that Manning easily could have traveled to Chicago with no adverse affects.
    Oh does it now? Where did you get your medical degree?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Oh does it now? Where did you get your medical degree?
    Lol.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

It would, if I put forth such a theory. If you want to go find my "theory" and quote it, I'll be happy to wait. What it does do though, is show that Manning easily could have traveled to Chicago with no adverse affects.
    Forgive me if I'm uninformed, but didn't he just get the boot on Monday after traveling to North Carolina?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Luckly for me I do have access in my own home to someone who is in fact very close to being a fully certified doctor so I just asked her about it. She said it probably would be detrimental for him to go through the whole process of traveling as it would involve him to be on his feet quite a bit and would do more harm than good in terms of healing. Not necessarily the being in a plane part, but all the walking and activity that would occur around that.

She just straight up laughed when I told her about the criticism of him not being able to fly to Chicago but being able to fly for his doctor's visit. As we all tried to tell you, totally different scenario. The first one just leads to a weekend of unnecessary stress on his body. The second leads to him going directly to someone who can help him heal, which is by far a net positive.

Should I have her poke any more holes in your argument or are we good now?

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Luckly for me I do have access in my own home to someone who is in fact very close to being a fully certified doctor so I just asked her about it. She said it probably would be detrimental for him to go through the whole process of traveling as it would involve him to be on his feet quite a bit and would do more harm than good in terms of healing. Not necessarily the being in a plane part, but all the walking and activity that would occur around that.

She just straight up laughed when I told her about the criticism of him not being able to fly to Chicago but being able to fly for his doctor's visit. As we all tried to tell you, totally different scenario. The first one just leads to a weekend of unnecessary stress on his body. The second leads to him going directly to someone who can help him heal, which is by far a net positive.

Should I have her poke any more holes in your argument or are we good now?
    We are good. I was a bit disappointed by his decision. I'm genuinely glad he was able save his foot from frostbite or having it break in half due to the various strains put on it. Now that it's in a boot, his non-rehab can really begin without any undue risks. As a professional athlete, you definitely don't want to put yourself in a position where you could get hurt.
    Last edited by wayninja; 11-25-2015 at 06:02 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

We are good. I was a bit disappointed by his decision. I'm genuinely glad he was able save his foot from frostbite or having it break in half due to the various strains put on it. Now that it's in a boot, his non-rehab can really begin without any undue risks. As a professional athlete, you definitely don't want to put yourself in a position where you could get hurt.
    Are we assuming it was his choice or is there something out there stating that? Do we also know if it was Ware's choice or not?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information