Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1233

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Bears 11/22/15

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Yeah, I had things to say regarding Carol but I didn't attack her. There's nothing in the rules that say you can't say things about people or state observations (what I did).

The problem with you is that you troll this board hard and you try to sucker people in with your anti-Manning stuff. And you talk out of your ass with nearly zero real football knowledge about 98.71% of the time. Or 100% of the time. The board or the people on it aren't the problem and it has nothing to do with a new person. We embrace new posters that have something to offer. If you dislike it here so much, go post at the ultra PC, over moderated, dumpster fire that is Broncos Country.
    Dave made a place for himself quite nicely, the new poster bs is just that, bs. Bombarding the board and every damn thread with the same shit post after post, spamming every thread is the problem. Even guys thst agree with the anti Manning stance cant stand the posts.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Dave made a place for himself quite nicely, the new poster bs is just that, bs. Bombarding the board and every damn thread with the same shit post after post, spamming every thread is the problem. Even guys thst agree with the anti Manning stance cant stand the posts.
    Don't bully the fluffy bunny!
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So, just for reference, Yashahalalalalala's fourth post said he'd beat the shit out of Ravage if he met him in real life.

:totallyinnocent:
    :victim:
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

So, just for reference, Yashahalalalalala's fourth post said he'd beat the shit out of Ravage if he met him in real life.

I forgot about that

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20151126_234411.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	8064

#bullying
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Yeah, I was welcomed.

Took me a while to understand each poster and where they were coming from, but that was for me to learn not for them to adapt to me

I have people on ignore, I am sure people have me on ignore, I debate with people, sometimes argue, I hold different views about many things..... But people definitely accepted me and accept anyone else that wants to be a part of the online community

It's not about just posting your feelings on manning, we know what they are, it's about meaningfully contributing to making this place enjoyable.

Some of my favorite posters downright disagree with me on some fairly big issues, but we don't just argue over those issues, we will talk on other threads and completely agree about stuff

You remind me a little of a refugee who chose to move to the west, then when they arrived complained that things were not to their liking and wanted everyone else to convert to their original way of life

9. The Following 7 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Yashahla17 View Post
    Taking a run at Carol? Getting clarity on attacking someone vs stating my opinion about manning is taking on Carol? What SR did is taking on Carol. Which also flew under the radar. But of course me getting clarity is considered ( taking on Carol) l. I must honestly say this is one of the more petty forums I've ever been a part of. The decent members are many but are totally washed out by the 15 or so ridiculous members who decides there going to attack new members and then paint the new member as the problem. The facts are when you check my post since day one they have been anti manning being that I feel he's washed. And somehow that made me a horrible person and a target. As one member whose against me as well said ( he isn't doing anything ban worthy or against forum fullest he's just annoying). So somehow being annoying because you have strong views about something makes you an enemy? And means you should die.

Unbelievable
    *they're

And? You call a grown man a bitch and that's exactly what you'll get. Don't let your mouth write checks your ass cant cash.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

And? You call a grown man a bitch and that's exactly what you'll get. Don't let your mouth write checks your ass cant cash.
    *can't

13. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And your immediate reaction is abrasive, macho bullshit rather than any ounce of self realization.

See, this is part of the problem. I repeatedly come off as an ass on this website even though I don't intend to, nor am I in person (then again, I don't threaten to beat people up), but I've come to realize I do this even without intending to do so. Self-realization. And, while many times I don't restrain myself, other times I do and for those times I haven't I have apologized for those actions.

There are a lot of people here who don't like me, but somehow I manage to not have everyone pissed off at me all the time (Except for the Tebow fans. They pretty much hate me).

You'd do yourself a favor, and it took me several years to understand this, if you realized you're a large part of the problem.

It'd also help if your football takes didn't suck so badly, whilst you prance around about how brilliant you are because you managed to point out, repeatedly, that an old quarterback is old.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

very unstable dude, you start here and end there.

If me talking about manning being washed up over and over means i deserve to die and for you to high five that type of person then no ill never own up to being that kind of annoying. That means you and those who feel that way are the problem. If people are annoyed about it then fine, be annoyed, it probably is annoying but its my opinion about a football players play on the field. Cugel is annoying as hell to me but do i chase him around the forum slinging personal attack after personal attack? No. Id rather not be that type of person. You all are perfectly fine with it though. And im perfectly fine knowing exactly what I'm dealing with.

Truth is i am no longer concerned about it. I told myself a week ago I'd quit engaging people online who wouldn't dare in person. I need to honor that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Exactly. But I really think Yash is turning a corner here and I feel he could be a valuable asset to our community.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

So, just for reference, Yashahalalalalala's fourth post said he'd beat the shit out of Ravage if he met him in real life. :totallyinnocent: :victim:
    MO, what we have to do here is try to understand where Yash was coming from. Ravage did something to provoke him. It wasn't Yash's fault. I think we need to really rally behind Yash and let him know how welcome he is here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Now Yash, I really think this kind of behavior is unacceptable. I'm looking out for you Yash.

If me talking about manning being washed up over and over means i deserve to die and for you to high five that type of person then no ill never own up to being that kind of annoying. That means you and those who feel that way are the problem. If people are annoyed about it then fine, be annoyed, it probably is annoying but its my opinion about a football players play on the field. Cugel is annoying as hell to me but do i chase him around the forum slinging personal attack after personal attack? No. Id rather not be that type of person. You all are perfectly fine with it though. And im perfectly fine knowing exactly what I'm dealing with.

Truth is i am no longer concerned about it. I told myself a week ago I'd quit engaging people online who wouldn't dare in person. I need to honor that.
    Where do you live, maybe we could arrange a face to face meeting to see who would or would dare in person.
    Free Hotcarl!

You seem to be looking for validation and to be celebrated. Let me help.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    I’m the hobbit.

22. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information