Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Colin Kaepernick

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Kaep seems like a douche and kindof unintelligent but I think he could work in Kubiak's system. His accuracy sucks and he can't read defenses for shit, so i'm not saying he can be "fixed," but his athleticism and arm strength are enticing.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4...n-elway-082815

Colin Kaepernick received instruction from two-time MVP Kurt Warner in the offseason.

Now he's receiving praise from Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway.

After the 49ers and Broncos joined together for two practices, Elway had nothing but positive things to say about Kaepernick.

“I’ve always liked Colin,” Elway said, via the 49ers team site. ”I think he’s very athletic, and he’s a guy that can make a lot of big plays. He’s doing more within the pocket, which I think will continue to help him. He’s a great athlete, and he’s got that big-play ability to avoid things and make things happen.”
    I don't wanna say he has potential to be Elway-esque, because that's blasphemy, but if he was smarter and more dedicated he could be a mighty exciting player to watch in the right system.

But hopefully Brock works out so we don't have to worry about that risk.

2. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Dumb douches (especially inaccurate ones) don't work in any system; if all Elway wanted was legs and an arm, he had and dumped that. The '9ers may have cost themselves multiple SBs by swapping a smarter more precise dual-threat for Kaep. Which is fine by me. I'm more optimistic (relatively) on the odds of turning Ponder into a legit starter.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I must be missing something, why is Kaepernick a douche?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I must be missing something, why is Kaepernick a douche?
    Seems like that'd be a question to ask BEFORE high-fiving the comment, but whatever. I believe (rightly or not) aberdien was just stating his impression, but it's one I happen to share. Kaep looks, talks and presents himself more like a guy who deals meth out of a trailer than a starting pro QB. Note, btw, that I'm not attributing that last part to aberdien.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Seems like that'd be a question to ask BEFORE high-fiving the comment, but whatever. I believe (rightly or not) aberdien was just stating his impression, but it's one I happen to share. Kaep looks, talks and presents himself more like a guy who deals meth out of a trailer than a starting pro QB. Note, btw, that I'm not attributing that last part to aberdien.
    So you're saying Abe thinks Kap is a meth dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    So you're saying Abe thinks Kap is a meth dealer?
    No, I said just the opposite point blank: That I just took my perception of his impression to the next level. Whom should I PM when trolled by a mod?
    Last edited by Joel; 11-27-2015 at 05:50 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

It would suck to have a pos like Kaepernick be your franchise qb. We would just have to boo his sorry ass out of town
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colin-kaepernick-backwards-hat.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	8065

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information