Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015/2016 College Basketball Thread

After Jordan retired and Kobe and A.I. were the big dogs of the league, I learned that you either get twenty a game or you're a piece of shit. This is science, Mo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

UVA on to the ACC Tournament finals today. Go Wahoos!

How does Vandy's sorry ass keep making the tournament?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I dont know about Vandy but UVA still landed a #1 seed. So psyched!

UK!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    UK!
    Benedict.

Quote Originally Posted by motorboat View Post
    benedict.
    big blue!

So when's the NIT selections?

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    So when's the NIT selections?
    I thought your boys would make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    I thought your boys would make it.
    They had a terrible regular season and didn't go far enough in the conference tourney. I didn't think they would make it. I don't see how Vandy keeps making it though. I'm hoping they at least play in the NIT. Armani Moore deserves to play some more. I'm really liking the tone Coach Barnes has set for the program. They were a joy to watch.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I swear this thing is rigged. North Carolina was on life support earlier this season but magically they're a #1 seed. They'll get home cooking in the first round because UNC or Duke *ALWAYS* plays their first round somewhere in North Carolina every year and Duke gets put out West where they'll play half the Big XII or Oregon. Then Kansass is back again. Well, at least there won't be Louisville this year because they brought whores to recruit with.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    I swear this thing is rigged. North Carolina was on life support earlier this season but magically they're a #1 seed. They'll get home cooking in the first round because UNC or Duke *ALWAYS* plays their first round somewhere in North Carolina every year and Duke gets put out West where they'll play half the Big XII or Oregon. Then Kansass is back again. Well, at least there won't be Louisville this year because they brought whores to recruit with.
    Six losses and they were on life support? And the top four seeds in each bracket play close to home in the first two rounds. Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Six losses and they were on life support? And the top four seeds in each bracket play close to home in the first two rounds. Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.
    Clearly, you don't either. The sites are selected well before the seeding is. Michigan State and Xavier have to travel to St. Louis for the first round. That's not the same as UNC and Duke getting that first-rounder in their own home state practically every year. Find for me the last time Duke or UNC was a #1 seed and they didn't get their first-rounder in Raleigh, Durham, Winston-Salem or Charlotte?
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Clearly, you don't either. The sites are selected well before the seeding is. Michigan State and Xavier have to travel to St. Louis for the first round. That's not the same as UNC and Duke getting that first-rounder in their own home state practically every year. Find for me the last time Duke or UNC was a #1 seed and they didn't get their first-rounder in Raleigh, Durham, Winston-Salem or Charlotte?
    The committee has tried to place them in the closest site to their campus since they started using the pod system about 10 years ago. You really don't know what you're talking about at all.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oklahoma, Texas and Texas A&M get to play in Oklahoma City. I don't see you bitching about that.

Hell, Texas wasn't supposed to get a favorable pod and managed to be less than a day's drive from Austin. Talk about favoritism.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information