Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015/2016 College Basketball Thread

It was a good game but now Kentucky is running away with it.

Louisville trying to come back but every time they get close, Kentucky has an answer.

1 point game!

Wow. Terrible attempt at a game winning shot. Kentucky wins. Still a good game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I hope everyone has this Oklahoma-Kansas game on. This is amazing.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Florida has the #1 scoring defense in the SEC and Tennessee put 53 on them in the first half. Tennessee's tallest starter was 6'5" and the starting Center was a 6'4" PG/SG. They still beat Florida in the paint 18-6 in the first half.

#weirdstats

7. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

My Wildcats aren't very good this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    My Wildcats aren't very good this year.
    SkalLabisiair, or whatever his name is.

I've noticed their style needs a good big man. Too bad they couldn't keep WCS or KAT. The new guy doesn't have enough names.

10. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Swag.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-16-05-01-10-1.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	8278

It amazes me how often Brucie sticks with Cal with inferior talent.

Go Vols!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default Virginia built for the long haul

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebaske...urnament-nears

Virginia’s 79-74 win over North Carolina on Saturday pulled the Cavaliers within a game of the Tar Heels and Miami, who are tied atop the ACC standings. But after winning the league’s past two regular-season crowns, Virginia is after a different kind of prize. And this team is capable of obtaining it.

The Cavaliers mastered regular-season greatness the past two seasons. But that’s been followed by the lows of early NCAA tournament eliminations, well before getting to taste the final weekend.

Those are the experiences that might help Virginia have a breakthrough in March. Competing for another ACC banner is nice and all, but this team is capable of achieving a bigger prize.

“I definitely think we’re better equipped, we have a more mature, experienced team,” said Virginia guard Malcolm Brogdon, who scored a game-high 26 points. “We have a team that’s evolved and learned from past experiences having a great regular season, and then relaxing in the postseason and not being as successful as we should have been.”

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Denzel Valentine is the only player in NCAA history to average 19 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists for an entire season. Only 10 NBA players have ever done it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Too bad he didn't average twenty points. I would have cared then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Too bad he didn't average twenty points. I would have cared then.
    That stat is apparently in the last 30 years, or something like that. Oscar Robertson was way over those numbers in the 60s. Magic Johnson didn't reach 19 points, 17-7-7 and 17-7-8 in his junior and senior season, respectively.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information