View Poll Results: Do we make the playoffs?

Voters
32. This poll is closed
  • Yes, Brock will lead us to the promised land!

26 81.25%
  • No, this is 2009 all over again

2 6.25%
  • Playoffs? Playoffs?? I just hope we win another game

4 12.50%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do we make the playoffs this year?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Yashahla17 View Post
    Have you paid attention to 80% of your post? They have been about manning along with many other posters. When we was kicking ass a few years ago it was all about manning, now when he's a liability i cant talk about manning? Bull! All of my post are not about manning anyway so get real dude.
    I have nearly 22,000 posts on this site since 2007, and many of us came from a defunct site that have been together since 2004. So no - you're wrong.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Poet, SR

Are you really going to make me quote all your manning post? Most people here has been talking about manning whether it's delusional support and excuses for him, or guys on the fence, or guys like me who think hes finished. Dont sit here and make it seem like im the only one talking about manning. Or act like every single post is about manning. And even if it was then so what bro? He got all the glory a couple years ago. And rightfully so he was dominating the regular season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I'll support Manning because he's a BRONCO, or unless he throws his support under the bus....ie teammates, fans, etc. Coaches will decide if Manning is unfit for duty, but I believe it goes beyond the coaches to just strip him of being the #1 QB.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Are you really going to make me quote all your manning post? Most people here has been talking about manning whether it's delusional support and excuses for him, or guys on the fence, or guys like me who think hes finished. Dont sit here and make it seem like im the only one talking about manning. Or act like every single post is about manning. And even if it was then so what bro? He got all the glory a couple years ago. And rightfully so he was dominating the regular season.
    I'm guessing you're like 20-something, right?

Please research my posts. I've claimed Manning might be done, but always thought it was a sad state of affairs, and hoped he could come back and finish in style. You on the other hand are nothing but a Manning basher.

6. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

Please research my posts. I've claimed Manning might be done, but always thought it was a sad state of affairs, and hoped he could come back and finish in style. You on the other hand are nothing but a Manning basher.
    When I drank a lot, I'd post stupid stuff too.

8. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

One thing for sure is were about to play alot of playoff teams were likely to face in the playoffs. This couldn't be a better time for brock to get crucial experience verses great teams with the stakes high. But first thing first is taking care of the bears. I like how we match up verses the bears defensively.

Yeah i am 20 something.

Okay call me a manning basher if you want, but yet during the green bay game I was one of his biggest fans. I was happy to see the old man play decent for once. If manning still had it you think id be talking these sad reality facts? No sir i am not delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    When I drank a lot, I'd post stupid stuff too.
    I don't drink so i guess I'm just stupid.

12. The Following User High Fived Yashahla17 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

We will make playoffs with Brock or Manning. The defense is leading this team. If the offense does not turn the ball over then we can win any game with this defense alone.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I don't drink so i guess I'm just stupid.
    Didn't say you were stupid.....it's a public forum and you're entitled to your opinion. I believe you're fully aware of what you write.

Super Bowl Bound!

We'll make the playoffs - but your choices for the poll are atrocious.
    Totally agree. Especially since Peyton is going to return this season.

How can people seriously ask this question?

The Chiefs would have to win 10 in a row to win this division. They've won 3 which is nice but does anybody think they'll just win out? No? Then at best they can finish 10-6 and probably 9-7 is more likely.

Same thing for the Raiders who haven't moved up on the Broncos despite the Broncos losing their last 2 games - because the Raiders punted both of theirs too. Not going to happen either.

So, 9-7 wins the division, maybe 10-6, at worst case scenario, 11-5.

And this team has 7 wins now, so they would at worst need to go 4-3 the rest of the way, and 2-5 might still win the division. Even with Brock Osweiler at the helm they probably win 3 games (two are against San Diego which is 2-7 right now).

So, unless you think the Chiefs or Raiders are going to win out, this division race is over.

Yeah i am 20 something.

Okay call me a manning basher if you want, but yet during the green bay game I was one of his biggest fans. I was happy to see the old man play decent for once. If manning still had it you think id be talking these sad reality facts? No sir i am not delusional.
    Sorry, but you are utterly delusional!

You just bash Peyton and refuse to properly analyze what's going on behind the scenes. You're the worst kind of superficial fan who just looks at the surface of things and doesn't have a clue!

Because Peyton is NOT "washed up". He's injured and the OL is injured and playing like hot garbage. No less an expert than Bill Polian looked at every play from this season and has said he doesn't see any physical reason why Peyton couldn't play another season. That was before his most recent injury of course.

In a system designed around running the ball they can't run the ball. They can't protect Manning and, in Kubiak's words "he got beaten up the last 3 weeks."

In fact, you can't and don't bother to investigate WHY Peyton played well in the Packers game, but badly in the last game.

Well, it's not a mystery. He got 2 weeks off to heal up, the OL got healthy and they ran the ball effectively. This week none of that was true so he played terrible.

Now you can go right back to your shallow and biased drivel.

19. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

You can't type worth a shit, so I'll be your Huckleberry...quote away.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post

No less an expert than Bill Polian looked at every play from this season and has said he doesn't see any physical reason why Peyton couldn't play another season.
    Whoaa! Another year? Seriously Polian? It would be great if he could, but his body is degenerating rapidly.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information