Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow! Ronda Rousey gets knocked out!

Default Wow! Ronda Rousey gets knocked out!

I just saw the news. Haven't seen the replay yet. Crazy stuff.

2. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

I saw the replay on Vine. It looks like a left leg to the right side of her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I saw the replay on Vine. It looks like a left leg to the right side of her face.
    Holy shit
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Holmes rocked her.

Yeah, Rousey was already pretty roughed up at that point. She tried to prove she could stand up with Holly and paid for it.
    Holly caught her with a straight left and nicked her off balance. Then, as Ronda turned to face her again she was met with a foot to the side of her face, which pretty much knocked her out cold.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

I love Holly Holm. Just down I 25 in Albuquerque

Ronda didn't just lose to a lucky shot, either...she flat out got her ass KICKED the entire match. Just plain whipped. Holly just beat her up.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I was wondering in Rousey was getting a bit too big for her britches - all the ads, praise and interviews, etc. probably took her off her regular schedule.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I was wondering in Rousey was getting a bit too big for her britches - all the ads, praise and interviews, etc. probably took her off her regular schedule.
    As they were saying about the Broncos defense last week.... "I think she read too many news articles about herself, and believed the hype." It only took Tyson to be knocked out ONE time for the opponents to stop being scared, and that caused a problem for Mike. This very well could give the confidence to everyone she faces from this point forward.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

You guys are barbarians. Watching women beat the shit out of each other. Gross.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    You guys are barbarians. Watching women beat the shit out of each other. Gross.
    I think your vantage point is backwards.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Not only that but she failed to touch gloves at the beginning which always rubs me the wrong way when fighters do that. Poor sportsmanship in my opinion so im actually quite glad she got her ass kicked. Even sent her ass to the hospital. lol

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Not only that but she failed to touch gloves at the beginning which always rubs me the wrong way when fighters do that. Poor sportsmanship in my opinion so im actually quite glad she got her ass kicked. Even sent her ass to the hospital. lol
    yeah.. got tired of her on every TV show, and day time talk show, bragging about herself. Some were even saying she should be fighting men. I certainly hope this shuts that crap up. I actually cheered when hearing she got knocked out.

21. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

I never heard her brag about herself. Were you faggot watching The View or something?

23. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information