Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 3- Xbox one

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default Black Ops 3- Xbox one

I digitally downloaded Black Ops 3 on to my Xbox one. Pretty cool thing. Anybody else going to be playing Thursday?
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Nope
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Nope
    Thanks for sharing. That was a vital response. I feel better now!!! :-)
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

not me either. I have what one might call a life

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    not me either. I have what one might call a life
    Sitting on a message board. That has to be exciting!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    Sitting on a message board. That has to be exciting!!
    look, I'm sorry about your situation and that you are lonely, but it's not my fault that you are a loser.

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Posts 38,575

I feel your pain
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

9. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I am going to buy it, but not this week - too busy. Is this one still going to have exo movements? I know you didn't like the last one as much as previous titles, but it was probably my favorite COD ever.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

9er what's up?

I have a 360 but it will probably take me 10 years to figure out how to do the computer network stuff and I'm not even sure that we would be able to connect since our systems are different. I just got GTA 5 and tried to play it but I needed to get a memory thingamajig so I went to Best buy and the man told me that they didn't have any in stock and that he hadn't seen them in a while. He provided some options, but in all honesty, I didn't understand what he was talking about. So that's where I am. I'd love to play, just not sure if I can, or when

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I am going to buy it, but not this week - too busy. Is this one still going to have exo movements? I know you didn't like the last one as much as previous titles, but it was probably my favorite COD ever.
    Not exactly exo movements, but lateral movements on walls and buildings and stuff. It's a timed move and then you can do it again after you spawn. Kind of like exo, but not quite the same with the packs and stuff.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

9er what's up?

I have a 360 but it will probably take me 10 years to figure out how to do the computer network stuff and I'm not even sure that we would be able to connect since our systems are different. I just got GTA 5 and tried to play it but I needed to get a memory thingamajig so I went to Best buy and the man told me that they didn't have any in stock and that he hadn't seen them in a while. He provided some options, but in all honesty, I didn't understand what he was talking about. So that's where I am. I'd love to play, just not sure if I can, or when
    Get the xbox one if you get one and we'll join up on multiplayer and kill people!!! I finally put my 360 away. One is better!!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Get the xbox one if you get one and we'll join up on multiplayer and kill people!!! I finally put my 360 away. One is better!!!
    is one the one that just came out?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

is one the one that just came out?
    It's actually been out for a year or so, but with the release of Black Ops 3 Thursday, a lot more people are switching now.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

It's actually been out for a year or so, but with the release of Black Ops 3 Thursday, a lot more people are switching now.
    that is nuts. when I was out making an ass of myself they were all over and I was wondering why is Xbox 1 the shit right now? is it a new model? and it seemed odd that a new model would be xbox 1. that sounds more like an original model. ah, I tend to think too much I guess, it sucks being smart

I just might do this niner,.. shit I don't have anything else better to do or spend my money on. but what do you do with the 360? and can you play GTA 5 on the xbox 1?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

that is nuts. when I was out making an ass of myself they were all over and I was wondering why is Xbox 1 the shit right now? is it a new model? and it seemed odd that a new model would be xbox 1. that sounds more like an original model. ah, I tend to think too much I guess, it sucks being smart

I just might do this niner,.. shit I don't have anything else better to do or spend my money on. but what do you do with the 360? and can you play GTA 5 on the xbox 1?
    Most games are being made in the one format now. I would say the 360 will slowly makes it way to the grave yard. Plus, the servers are horrible now. I'm not sure about GTA 5 or any newer versions coming out. Best bet is to probably go with the one and get a life, like me!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

19. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information