Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Should we proceed with caution?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

He was 6" from a TD pass to DT. If Bubba had not received a PI in the end zone, that could have been a TD. When the running backs are scoring TD's, obviously the QB does not get credit for those TD's. Bad int???? It was on a tipped pass.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    He was 6" from a TD pass to DT. If Bubba had not received a PI in the end zone, that could have been a TD. When the running backs are scoring TD's, obviously the QB does not get credit for those TD's. Bad int???? It was on a tipped pass.
    Don't bother, Carol. When people have it in for a player, no matter what the player does, it's not good enough. Not worth the time to reply.... Wasn't that an awesome game!!

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post

Don't bother, Carol. When people have it in for a player, no matter what the player does, it's not good enough. Not worth the time to reply.... Wasn't that an awesome game!!
    Manning was lucky that Packers were down their top 2 corners in this game. Both injured in 1st quarter. This was by far his best game. Everything was working. He found his reivers, spread it around. OL neutralized the #2 pass rushing defense and let manning be comfortable.

But DT was on top of his game. He got separation and caught a few not so perfect passes. 1 was when he had to jump high for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    It was tipped? The tipped pass was not intercepted the pass that was intercepted looked like it went right to the defender. Overall I agree with the sentiment that Peyton was great yesterday and that Yash is full of shit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    It was tipped? The tipped pass was not intercepted the pass that was intercepted looked like it went right to the defender. Overall I agree with the sentiment that Peyton was great yesterday and that Yash is full of shit.
    Yea, i dont think the pass that was intercepted was tipped. But i believe we were in a 3rd and forever and Manning was trying to make a play but just made a bad decision. Im not overly worried about that one even though we probably could of run it and punted but at least he played much better overall and ill take it.

7. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

One.
    Game.
    At.
    A.
    Time.
    In Elway We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Caution smaution
    Literally laughed out loud at this!
    Last edited by imTHATguy; 11-02-2015 at 09:12 PM.

Oh, and Yoshi IS a douchbag... Look son, you've had fun all year saying that Peyton was washed up. Now that you've been proved wrong, you want to change the discussion and say he MANAGED the game? You must have a different definition of managing a game than me... Trent Dilfer was a game manager... Last night was game WINNING. Until you understand the difference, you should probably let the big folks talk about football, ok?
    Last edited by imTHATguy; 11-02-2015 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imTHATguy View Post
    Oh, and Yoshi IS a douchbag... Look son, you've had fun all year saying that Peyton was washed up. Now that you've been proved wrong, you want to change the discussion and say he MANAGED the game? You must have a different definition of managing a game than me... Trent Dilfer was a game manager... Last night was game WINNING. Until you understand the difference, you should probably let the big folks talk about football, ok?
    One good game out of 11 and I'm proven wrong? Your that stupid guy. Wow no wonder the IQ of this nation has dropped. I guess if you get one question out of 12 correct on a test it means you've accomplished something and passed. Because that's exactly what manning has done. He's played good in one game the entire season and somehow your moronic ass thinks he's proven he's back lol. Fan IQ at an all time low.

Guy throws for zero touchdowns and one int and thats GAME WINNING lmao. I guess when your ranked dead last at your position you can go nowhere but up. So the stupid group of fans say hey he's back!

Knock it off in here boys.

TIA
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

14. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Fair enough. Im going to get back to letting the insults roll off my shoulders. Im better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    There are still a lot of butt-hurt Tebowites in this town who have been waiting for 3 years to say "I told you so! Manning is washed up!" (and then under their breath "we shudda kept Timmy! He won a playoff game! Tebow would have won the SB!")

It's like arguing with global warming deniers. No evidence is ever conclusive enough that they're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Yashahla17 View Post
    One good game out of 11 and I'm proven wrong? Your that stupid guy. Wow no wonder the IQ of this nation has dropped. I guess if you get one question out of 12 correct on a test it means you've accomplished something and passed. Because that's exactly what manning has done. He's played good in one game the entire season and somehow your moronic ass thinks he's proven he's back lol. Fan IQ at an all time low.
    The question which you've ignored all season is WHY. Why did Manning have success last night and struggle and throw multiple interceptions in earlier games?

But, you don't want to answer that question because it would utterly torpedo your idiotic "Manning is physically washed up" theory.

But, no matter how you twist and turn, you're going to have to admit you were wrong this season, because it's not going to be just 1 game. Manning's performance is going to get better and stay better because his teammates are giving him more help. The OL is playing better. The run game is better. DT didn't drop any balls. Virgil Green actually caught a pass. Owen Daniels actually got open for a change. Now the offense is adding an elite pass-catching TE in Vernon Davis, a former top 10 pick talent.

This offense is gearing up to become a top 10 offense by the end of this season and it looks like they might do it. Next step: engineering a trade for Joe Thomas.

18. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

:hotcarl:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information