Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Good and the Bad: Week 8

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Wow, what a game tonight. Talk about firing on all cylinders. I have nothing bad to say about this team anymore. We are a legit super bowl contender.

Good:

Peyton- Man had himself a game tonight. Hate that he didn't get a TD for his efforts, but he certainly made a bunch of people, myself included, look foolish tonight. That late pick stung, but I can forgive it with the game he had.

CJ/Hillman: Both were straight balling tonight. So awesome to see the run game click like that. They were men on a mission tonight. CJ might have been our player of the game.

Green/Daniels: Awesome to see our tight ends finally wake up from their slumber. Great game by them tonight.

DT: Dude was just a flat out beast tonight. Making plays all up and down the field.

Fowler: Made some nice clutch catches tonight. Guy has definitely locked up the WR3 spot IMO.

Pass rush: Rodgers did a great job evading it, but we were up his ass all night. Finally started getting those sacks in the 4th.

Ware: He gets a special call out for that beautiful strip-sack.

Secondary: Great grades all around. As much time as Arod bought himself, they were locking down their receivers all day.

McManus: Was money again. Totally solid.

Bad:

The refs. They were total shit tonight but we overcame it.

No Broncos in this column tonight. Hell even Malik even avoided a stupid play tonight, so you know the team was firing on all cylinders. What a complete team win tonight. So awesome to see. Go Broncos!
    I thought before the game that Broncos had a good chance to beat the Packers especially if they could get the offense going which they did. While I could see the Broncos winning it shock me that the Denver defense shut Rodgers down completely.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    The fans. It was loud as hell when it needed to be...and by that I meanveverybtime Rodgers was on the field.

The bad: the little packers chic sitting in front of us who made a point to turn around and clap at Broncos fans the 5 timedvthe packers did domething. The good: the look on her face when I said scoreboard each time . That was great!
    I know you were worried about Mile High being overrun with Packer dip shits but on t.v. it looked like Denver fans kept the infestation to minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    I know you were worried about Mile High being overrun with Packer dip shits but on t.v. it looked like Denver fans kept the infestation to minimum.
    It was about 75/25 mix. Not bad at all.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information