Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie Hillman wants you to shut up about Manning

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Default Ronnie Hillman wants you to shut up about Manning

@MrHillman2U: Ya need to get off Peyton that's our QB bottom line .You fake fans don't say anything when he is winning us the game smh

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Sorry Ronnie, been a fan of the team longer than you have been alive.

4. The Following 7 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Lol when has he been winning us da game? This over the top support for the old man is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Sorry Ronnie, been a fan of the team longer than you have been alive.
    Yes, but this is about the NFL team in Denver, not Boston.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Yes, but this is about the NFL team in Denver, not Boston.
    Thats rich coming from a Texans fan. lmao

9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Thats rich coming from a Texans fan. lmao
    Differences are that I:

1) Talk up the Texans FAR less than you talk up the Cheatriots,
    2) Don't run down Manning just to talk up Mallett or Hoyer, and
    3) Never have trouble remembering which team I PREFER, even when they play each other.

In my perfect world, every AFCCG would be Houston@Denver, but even when that was a real possibility I was never even slightly conflicted over whom I wanted to win. I didn't run around saying our QB sucked because he didn't do this, that or the other thing Schaub did (though I may have said Fox sucked because he didn't do things Kubiak did, but that's because Fox is a moron and Kubiak isn't.) Nor did I point out all the things Owen Daniels did that Julius Thomas couldn't (and heaven knows there are plenty.)

Also, if Houston had been caught cheating I wouldn't have explained how it wasn't "really" cheating because there was no proof, and even if there WAS, it STILL wasn't cheating because "everyone does it." Like if everyone went on a murder spree tomorrow that would suddenly somehow legitimize murder.
    Last edited by Joel; 10-18-2015 at 06:42 PM.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Differences are that I:

1) Talk up the Texans FAR less than you talk up the Cheatriots,
    2) Don't run down Manning just to talk up Mallett or Hoyer, and
    3) Never have trouble remembering which team I PREFER, even when they play each other.

In my perfect world, every AFCCG would be Houston@Denver, but even when that was a real possibility I was never even slightly conflicted over whom I wanted to win. I didn't run around saying our QB sucked because he didn't do this, that or the other thing Schaub did (though I may have said Fox sucked because he didn't do things Kubiak did, but that's because Fox is a moron and Kubiak isn't.) Nor did I point out all the things Owen Daniels did that Julius Thomas couldn't (and heaven knows there are plenty.)
    All you have proven here is you are a liar. Lmao simple as that.

12. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    @MrHillman2U: Ya need to get off Peyton that's our QB bottom line .You fake fans don't say anything when he is winning us the game smh
    Hi Ronnie: Please tell your QB to stop throwing INTs and play better. Just maybe then, we'll be back on the bandwagon.

14. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

All you have proven here is you are a liar. Lmao simple as that.
    Pardon? Please specify and prove one or more of those statements is:

1) False,
    2) I KNEW it to be false and
    3) I it made with intent to deceive.

Or concede you don't know what a lie is.

It's cool that these players love Manning and want to defend him. I get that.

But calling a large percentage of your fanbase "fake fans" is ******* stupid. It's bad enough when fans call other fans "fake" or "haters" for criticizing the team, but when a player does it it's a whole other level of silly.

17. The Following 5 Users High Fived I Eat Staples For This Post:

Didn't the fake fans give fumble Ronnie fumble chance after chance for 3 years? I think Ronnie should shut the hell up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Staples View Post
    It's cool that these players love Manning and want to defend him. I get that.

But calling a large percentage of your fanbase "fake fans" is ******* stupid. It's bad enough when fans call other fans "fake" or "haters" for criticizing the team, but when a player does it it's a whole other level of silly.
    Indeed. Just look at Joel's post in this very thread.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rapey Lonnie

The only "fake fans" would be the ones riding Manning's jock the ones who came here for Manning alone (broncolts). Us real fans could care less about Peyton's legacy we want the best chance to win. If he quits throwing awful picks I'll lay off but until then I'll be hoping Brock gets a chance to at least show us what he has. We need to know who gives us the best chance for the playoffs.

This is the most amazing denver defense I have ever witnessed if our offense doesn't get its shot together I'll be more disappointed than any previous years. Now is the time to build a dynasty. We have a lot of young talent. I don't care who Qb's as long as they quit turning the ball over.

Adopted Bronco:
    Barrel Man

I'm a fake fan of Manning because I'm not a fan of Manning at all, never was. He is and will always be a Colt to me, he proved that when he waved and giggled like a little girl when we played against them. I lost what little I liked him right then. He's a Colt in his heart of hearts, I can tell.

Maybe he should become a "Real" running back before he spouts off. Fake RB's should keep their mouth shut.

23. The Following User High Fived TimHippo For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information