Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie Hillman wants you to shut up about Manning

Quote Originally Posted by broncobryce View Post
    I'm a fake fan of Manning because I'm not a fan of Manning at all, never was. He is and will always be a Colt to me, he proved that when he waved and giggled like a little girl when we played against them. I lost what little I liked him right then. He's a Colt in his heart of hearts, I can tell.
    The same colt that knocked the Broncos out the playoffs numerous times crushing us. Peyton is a colt. If he had been in Denver for his entire career I'd probably been making excuses for him for awhile myself.

I'm a fake fan of Manning because I'm not a fan of Manning at all, never was. He is and will always be a Colt to me, he proved that when he waved and giggled like a little girl when we played against them. I lost what little I liked him right then. He's a Colt in his heart of hearts, I can tell.

Come on man everyone knows that. He will always be a Colt 1st but make no mistake about it he wants to beat them and he wants a ring in Denver. If you think that he wanted to lose against them or didn't put the Broncos 1st when we played them then you're high as a kite.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Default There it is: Called it

Well, maybe he still has a soft spot for THOSE fans because they stuck by him through good times AND BAD for over a decade. Y'know, as opposed to annually ping-ponging back and forth between hating AND loving him, like a bunch of bipolar methheads?

Quote Originally Posted by Yashahla17 View Post
    The same colt that knocked the Broncos out the playoffs numerous times crushing us. Peyton is a colt. If he had been in Denver for his entire career I'd probably been making excuses for him for awhile myself.
    Nah, I think you're bigger than that: Even if we'd drafted him, you'd probably still NEVER show up except at the END of his career (to publicly hope he's INJURED.) 'Cause the guy who's 17/30 for 159 yds and 1 TD is our PROVEN franchise QB.
    Last edited by Joel; 10-18-2015 at 07:35 PM.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    @MrHillman2U: Ya need to get off Peyton that's our QB bottom line .You fake fans don't say anything when he is winning us the game smh
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9edbf0d95e95f03da7839732b95b615a.473x678x1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	7947

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I really don't think I've seen so much vitriol on this site since we sent McD packing.

Dumb comment Ronnie, Peyton doesn't need you to stick up for him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I've paid my dues with 30+ years of fandom to be allowed to bitch about a player when he's playing like shit, and Manning is definitely playing like shit.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Not helping your stock in Denver by calling a certain percentage of the fan base that follows Manning's career "Fake". Would you expect Ronnie Hillman to say anything esle? Obviously he's going to stick by his QB, there isn't a doubt once Manning retires, and a few players go to other teams you're going to hear "his last year was a struggle", or something along those lines. Something like Sanders said about Roethlisberger once he came to Denver, "Manning is a way better QB" something like that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

The cold is really going to destroy Manning this time around. If he lasts that long. Progressive Spinal nerve degeneration is a common side effect of spine fusion surgery. First you have no feeling in your fingertips. Then your whole hand goes numb, then your arm. If Manning was a government employee, he would be eligible for disability.
    If Hillman wants to call fans fake for noticing the obvious then he's an idiot
    Last edited by Dzone; 10-18-2015 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Staples View Post
    It's cool that these players love Manning and want to defend him. I get that.

But calling a large percentage of your fanbase "fake fans" is ******* stupid. It's bad enough when fans call other fans "fake" or "haters" for criticizing the team, but when a player does it it's a whole other level of silly.
    You're right. He shouldn't say you are all "fake fans." He should tell the truth and say "You're a bunch of morons."

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    You're right. He shouldn't say you are all "fake fans." He should tell the truth and say "You're a bunch of morons."

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    The cold is really going to destroy Manning this time around. If he lasts that long. Progressive Spinal nerve degeneration is a common side effect of spine fusion surgery. First you have no feeling in your fingertips. Then your whole hand goes numb, then your arm. If Manning was a government employee, he would be eligible for disability.
    If Hillman wants to call fans fake for noticing the obvious then he's an idiot
    Did you read the article where he talks about it? The numb feeling in his fingertips hasn't spread to his hands. The feeling just never came back to the fingertips. It' isn't getting worse - at least not yet. If he couldn't feel his hands he wouldn't have come back this season at all. No QB could play if he couldn't feel the ball at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Whatevs
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Have you seen his passes lately? He has intermittent moments when he can throw, but more often than not, he is terrible.Its a helluva catch-22 when youre 6-0 and you have a quarterback whos arm is falling off

You're right man, we're morons for criticizing the QB who's rated last in the NFL through 6 weeks. It's too bad we're not all as smart as you.

Seriously, if you have a flat tire do you write essays convincing everyone around you that the problem with your car is caused by several other variables, or do you fix the ******* flat tire?

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived I Eat Staples For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

OH the tears, delicious.

I never knew bad football could be so enjoyable.

I wonder if Manning thinks we're a 6 too, after everything he's done for us? Smh.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information