Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Peyton Manning is PLAYING POSSUM!!!

Default Peyton Manning is PLAYING POSSUM!!!

...and all of you are eating it up that he's done!! Just like the 5 teams he's beat this year!

I've followed Peyton ever since he got out of College, his entire being is focused around deception and fooling the other teams to not give them an edge. He is currently tricking the teams, the fans, the other coaches, the entire world into thinking that he's done.

Why do you think Kubiak has gone out of his way to state what kind of offense they're going to run on multiple occasions?!? What other coaches say week in and week out that they're a running team and they're not going to stop running the ball and that they're sticking to their guns?! There is no better way to fool opposing teams and coaches into thinking that you're a one dimensional team than by telling the world exactly what kind of game plan you have. Why do you think that the running totals are so low even though they say they are going to run the ball more often than pass?

Elway, Manning and Kubiak have been planning this from DAY 1! They're going to pretend to TRY and have a running game, look discombobulated, look out of sync, look like the o line is a mess, look like Peyton is finished, let the speculation run wild that Brock is coming off the bench, let the entire league THINK that they shouldn't be undefeated this season!!!

If you've ever done a magic trick, you know that while people are watching one hand, the other hand is doing the real magic of deception; what you are seeing on the field is a MASTERFUL DECEPTION that has EVERYONE fooled including the fans!!

They know they need to preserve Mannings arm until later in the season, and the only way they can do that is by letting everyone think they suck...while STILL WINNING...and then let this offense loose when it matters most...the POST SEASON.

You all witnessed what happened in Baltimore, in Kansas City, in every game so far this season; Manning has made critical plays...in the 4th quarter when IT MATTERED to win those games. Yes..the Defense scored and polished those games off but the D wouldn't have been in the position they were in unless Manning had gotten them there! This is what teams do when they KNOW they have an elite Defense...they let the O manage the game and not let them LOSE THE GAME! Manning hasn't LOST the game at any point this season thus far. Has he made mistakes? Sure. Has he looked spent? Sure. Is it entirely possible this is a meticulously planned strategy to deceive the competition? ABSOLUTELY.

Why would they do that? Well what has Manning done year in and year out pretty much his whole career? Dominated the regular season and get booted in the playoffs. When you're painting that big a target year in and year out; you are the team to beat and no team overlooks a Manning led team. When you're team is percieved to be struggling what do you do? You game plan to the weaknesses of the team to exploit holes in the armor. You defend against the short pass, you stack the box to prevent the run, you might overlook a 5-0 Manning led team right now because they appear weak, when in reality they are SO strong that they can afford to appear weak and then use their strength as a turbo booster so to speak at the end of the season and most importantly in the Post season.

You all saw what happened last year UNTIL the Charger game when he suffered the leg injury. He wasn't the same and they failed in the playoffs. It was NOT because of his arm strength. I think you might have seen one or two LONG throws THIS season that gave the team a score, a lead and a win. Maybe just to prove a point? How about all the articles about Manning can't feel his fingers and that ESPN article that made Manning look like...Colonel Sanders, someone said.

This is all a deception. Wait and and see, mark my words they Will magically discover a running game the last 4 games of the season, and Manning will be throwing 300+ yards and 2-3 TD's a game. A nice warm up for the post season, and everyone will think it's a fluke.

Mannings message to the league after raising the Lombardi trophy?

"FOOLED YOU!!!"
    Last edited by BronColt; 02-08-2016 at 01:04 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived BronColt For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Wait. What?

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Holy shit this is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

6. The Following User High Fived I Eat Staples For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Actually, the Ravens played in Denver....... lmao

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Definitely did not read any of that.

9. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Uh, can mods take care of this guy? Clearly he is leaking confidential front office information. He caught onto Elway's master plan of having Manning throw interceptions and erratic throws on purpose to make the Broncos look vulnerable. This information absolutely cannot be allowed to spill any further.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I wonder what yash thinks of this....i hope he shares his thoughts on this matter.

Was referring to the team, not the city in which they played.

This is what happens when you legalize it.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

15. The Following 8 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

All of us? Don't ******* tell me what I think you ignorant sack of shit.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Staples View Post
    Holy shit this is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.
    I guess you've never read own posts.

J/K

19. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Hell yeah

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Definitely did not read any of that.
    You did better than I did. I read the title and the opening sentence and then I quit.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I just re read that. I can't believe someone took the time to put those words together in that order, then shared it with others.

24. The Following 13 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I just re read that. I can't believe someone took the time to put those words together in that order, then shared it with others.
    You read it twice? I couldn't get through it even once?

26. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information