Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: Welcome Yashahla17

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,046

    Default

    This thread and TJ's post above belong in the BF hall of fame.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    31,990

    Default

    I miss Yash. :crying:

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rifle
    Adopted Bronco:
    David Shaw & Andrew Luck
    Posts
    22,107

    Default

    I miss stories of racist Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Luckily I'm really stupid.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,
    Posts
    41,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I miss Yash. :crying:
    I am quite sure he is posting on all Texans fan websites he can find

    Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

  5. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:


  6. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson
    Posts
    25,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Oh wow. That would be a plot twist. A 'she' that rides dirt bikes during games and is incapable of writing anything other than "smh" and "manning is trash".

    Well that's a mental picture.

    Girl Yasho. I'm picturing bottle blonde, haphazard roots and streaks. She's rail thin; you know, from the drugs. Terrible skin, the teeth are holding up but won't fit much longer. May have been cute for a fleeting moment - but it all fell apart after Dad walked out and mom fell into a trap of alcohol as a lifetime of bad decisions fell in her like a house of cards. She's lost her looks - mom now lives in squalor clutching Obama money she turns into cigarettes.

    "Dad" always loved the Indianapolis Colts and spoke how Manning was going to make all their dreams come true. Dad lost big on the NO SB loss and disappeared as the bookies closed in...
    I can't believe I missed this post back then. This rivals anything written here. Its up there with G-Money's stuff
    "I'm losing my edge
    I'm losing my edge
    the kids, are coming up from behind"
    - James Murphy, LCD Soundsystem

  7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:


  8. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    I can't believe I missed this post back then. This rivals anything written here. Its up there with G-Money's stuff
    TJR is underrated.
    Dilly Dilly!

  9. The Following User High Fived Von Kinger For This Post:


  10. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    RIP Tyke and Eric
    Posts
    17,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    TJR is underrated.
    The only thing I disagree with TJR on is WTE.

  11. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Truly loathed Yash, but very much enjoyed Davii's correcting the shit show that was his grammar is all his posts.

  12. The Following 2 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:


  13. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    The only thing I disagree with TJR on is WTE.
    TJR and I have been riding deep for years. When one disrespects one of us, the other feels it. That day he messaged me, and told he he had the burner and no regard for human life. I saved lives that day.
    Dilly Dilly!

  14. The Following User High Fived Von Kinger For This Post:


  15. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Truly loathed Yash, but very much enjoyed Davii's correcting the shit show that was his grammar is all his posts.
    It was glorious.

  16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:


  17. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    20,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    TJR is underrated.

    Ummm...

    He is, but he is not me.
    Draft mode on:

    Cappy Kirk in FA.

    1. Bradley Chubb -DE
    2. Will Hernandez -Guard
    .........TBA

  18. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:


  19. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    The Puzzlers
    Posts
    11,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Oh wow. That would be a plot twist. A 'she' that rides dirt bikes during games and is incapable of writing anything other than "smh" and "manning is trash".

    Well that's a mental picture.

    Girl Yasho. I'm picturing bottle blonde, haphazard roots and streaks. She's rail thin; you know, from the drugs. Terrible skin, the teeth are holding up but won't fit much longer. May have been cute for a fleeting moment - but it all fell apart after Dad walked out and mom fell into a trap of alcohol as a lifetime of bad decisions fell in her like a house of cards. She's lost her looks - mom now lives in squalor clutching Obama money she turns into cigarettes.

    "Dad" always loved the Indianapolis Colts and spoke how Manning was going to make all their dreams come true. Dad lost big on the NO SB loss and disappeared as the bookies closed in...
    Did this win an award? If not, someone nominate it.
    The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard.

  20. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  21. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    John F'n Elway
    Posts
    17,079

    Default

    And ya know what else? Tom Jones DOES rock!

    Nobody pulled more twiz back in the day, we're probably all related to him.
    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"

    Quenton Nelson G/C (everything that's right about football), Josh Allen QB, Orlando Brown RT, Saquon Barkley RB, Royce Freeman RB, Kalen Ballage RB, Malik Jefferson ILB, Derwin James SS, Arden Key OLB, Will Hernandez LG, Kemoko Turay OLB, Lorenzo Carter OLB, Josh Rosen QB (he's dropping), Brandon Parker LT, Josh Sweat OLB.

  22. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vernal, Utah
    Posts
    6,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    And ya know what else? Tom Jones DOES rock!

    Nobody pulled more twiz back in the day, we're probably all related to him.
    Don't compliment the negative Nancy. He doesn't get to partake in the good times, I've revoked his fan card for 12 hours

    Sent from my SM-G928V using Forum Runner
    Free Hotcarl!

  23. The Following User High Fived Pudge For This Post:


  24. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    The Puzzlers
    Posts
    11,705

    Default

    He means this guy.

    The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group