Poll: Which QB would you rather have?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Would the offense be better with Tebow at QB?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Default Would the offense be better with Tebow at QB?

Given the choice who would you rather have right now?
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Scoring wise probably about the same, but Tebow would of been much cheaper thats for sure. The good news is that Tebow would of been able to elude the pass rush and maybe help the run game because of his scrambling. I think Tebow would easily game manage this team without turning it over with the kind of defense we have. Either way the offense would be low scoring but unless Kubes tells Manning to play Tebow ball i think he will still turn the ball over with some boneheaded plays. Man, i am really buzzing right now, this beer is damn good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Oh shit, you done gone and done it now! Getting my popcorn ready for this thread.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Yeah this won't turn out well. Lol
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    Given the choice who would you rather have right now?
    Muhahahahahaha! Most idiotic poll question ever! Ding! Ding! Ding!!

Tebowites have been waiting for 4 long years to say "I told you so!" But, meanwhile their Christian hero has washed out of the league. Permanently.

He's now officially a complete, total and perma-bust that not one team in the NFL wants on their roster. NOBODY!

But, of course "Teeeeebow!" Because, reasons.

I just love the overreactions.....from both sides.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

"The good news is that Tebow would of been able to elude the pass rush and maybe help the run game because of his scrambling."
    This just gets funnier and funnier!

No, the good news is that Tebow is available because he's sitting on his couch because he totally sucks so bad that NOBODY wants him. Nobody! Not even teams who are struggling because their QBs are beyond horrible.

Like this hot mess:

Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford was an unhinged disaster on Sunday, but his starting job is safe for now.

Coach Jim Caldwell met with reporters after Detroit's 42-17 loss to the Cardinals to announce that Stafford, benched midway through the third quarter, would be under center next Sunday against the Bears.
    So, an NFL QB can be an "unhinged disaster," his team can be 0-5 with the coach facing the grim prospect of being fired at the end of the year, and yet not one NFL GM reaches for the phone and calls Tim Tebow!
    Stafford was yanked after completing 20 of 32 passes for 188 yards with a touchdown and three killer interceptions. Backup Dan Orlovsky was far from a savior, throwing a touchdown and a pick of his own.
    Stafford is horrible, their backup is Dan Orlovsky, who is even worse, but still no Tebow?

That ought to tell you something, but the idiotic Tebowites still just can't get it. Your hero is a loser. Nobody wants him. Nobody.
    Last edited by Cugel; 10-11-2015 at 07:42 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    This just gets funnier and funnier!

No, the good news is that Tebow is available because he's sitting on his couch because he totally sucks so bad that NOBODY wants him. Nobody! Not even teams who are struggling because their QBs are beyond horrible.

Like this hot mess:

So, an NFL QB can be an "unhinged disaster" and not one NFL GM reaches for the phone and calls Tim Tebow. Yet the idiotic Tebowites still just can't get it. Your hero is a loser. Nobody wants him. Nobody.

That might actually make sense if i was a Tebowite, ask anyone here im one of his biggest detractors. Just more cluelessness from the mighty Cugel. lmao

10. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

To hear many posters tell it, the offense would definitely be far better. To be fair, few of those many include our last QBs harshest critics. But all the stuff about the run AND pass blocking being garbage that forced us to run 2:00 Drills all game, EVERY game, and that being OK as long as our elite D kept us within one score so our QB could win it with a SINGLE walkoff scoring drive: All as true then as now; the only difference is more people CARE about it now. Some people are still willing to throw the QB alone under the bus for all our many problems though

Weirdest part? When we're on D, people rave that Ware and Miller are elite pass rushers, and Jackson, Wolfe and Sly are solid—but the INSTANT we get the ball they seem to forget pass rushers exist, and doom offense who can't block them: Nope, offense=QB, so bad offense=bad QB (and, to a lesser extent, awful RBs and WRs: Only "skill" positions matter; everyone without fantasy football stats is irrelevant.)

It's like watching football with an 8-year-old: "We're behind; our QB must suck: My custom Madden QB is NEVER behind."
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. —Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    That might actually make sense if i was a Tebowite, ask anyone here im one of his biggest detractors. Just more cluelessness from the mighty Cugel. lmao
    Yeah, North, you just think everyone sucks!

13. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

I say Manning. Manning is playing terrible but Tebow is terrible. One has a much higher ceiling even at almost 40.
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

If the poll ends up being Tebow, I'm going to LMAO.

I'm voting Tebow just for the LOLZ factor.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Short form of the above: This poll needs a third "ANY (and EVERY) Broncos QB will look like crap as long as our protection and push IS crap" option.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. —Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    If the poll ends up being Tebow, I'm going to LMAO.

I'm voting Tebow just for the LOLZ factor.
    Liar. You know you want Tebow back.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    I just love the overreactions.....from both sides.
    How is it an "overreaction" to say that a QB who has washed out of the league multiple times, who nobody wants, who not one team thinks is worthy of a roster spot is a washed up loser?

What more proof is necessary than the fact that even coaches and GMs who are going to lose their jobs this year, and who presumably would clutch at any available straw - still want nothing to do with Tebow.

Res Ipsa Loquitur - "the thing speaks for itself."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information