Poll: Which QB would you rather have?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Would the offense be better with Tebow at QB?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Short form of the above: This poll needs a third "ANY (and EVERY) Broncos QB will look like crap as long as our protection and push IS crap" option.
    Nope. The poll was meant to be purely a binary decision. I purposely left off Osweiler.
    In Elway We Trust

It has to be a troll vote.. I mean.. seriously...... no one could honestly believe Tebow would be better. It's purely meant to cause arguements, thus... a complete "Troll Poll."
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

3. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Short form of the above: This poll needs a third "ANY (and EVERY) Broncos QB will look like crap as long as our protection and push IS crap" option.
    Sorry Joel, but you are being penalized for making too much sense for this thread! Don't let that happen again. You should have added: "And so long as the Broncos have the worst run blocking in the league. . ."

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    It has to be a troll vote.. I mean.. seriously...... no one could honestly believe Tebow would be better. It's purely meant to cause arguements, thus... a complete "Troll Poll."
    Depends. Ive always stated that if Tebow had a all world defense he wouldnt need to pass much to win a championship. Now, we havent played GB or NE yet so its hard to say how this team will fair with them but had Tebow had this defense in 2011 its very possible we win more games. The biggest hindrance right now is turnovers and a lack of running. Having a mobile QB forces defenders to play another player who is a threat. Tebow would be that kind of guy so as long as he didnt get hurt. But offensively, Manning has done no better this year than Tebow would or as Chazoid pointed out what Brock would do. Any low level QB would throw 6 TD's and 7 Ints. Those are very pedestrian numbers for a all pro QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    That might actually make sense if i was a Tebowite, ask anyone here im one of his biggest detractors. Just more cluelessness from the mighty Cugel. lmao
    Ain't even talking about you. I was responding to the quote. Don't care what your opinion about Tebow is. There are plenty of fans out there who still want to be able to say that "the Broncos should never have cut Timmy!"

And I'm responding to that because that is a widely popular view - even now. And it just kills them that they can't make a sensible argument for that because Tebow has washed out of the league.

But, they can point to every flaw of Peyton Manning, and then shout "Teeebow!"

Depends. Ive always stated that if Tebow had a all world defense he wouldnt need to pass much to win a championship. Now, we havent played GB or NE yet so its hard to say how this team will fair with them but had Tebow had this defense in 2011 its very possible we win more games. The biggest hindrance right now is turnovers and a lack of running. Having a mobile QB forces defenders to play another player who is a threat. Tebow would be that kind of guy so as long as he didnt get hurt. But offensively, Manning has done no better this year than Tebow would or as Chazoid pointed out what Brock would do. Any low level QB would throw 6 TD's and 7 Ints. Those are very pedestrian numbers for a all pro QB.
    Tebow would be asked to throw a lot because every defense would put 10 defensive players in the box..forcing Denver to throw. Tebow wouldn't/couldn't win (on any kind of consistant basis) no matter what defense is backing him up. As soon as you faced an offense that could (and would) score, you'd be screwed.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

8. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Tebow would be asked to throw a lot because every defense would put 10 defensive players in the box..forcing Denver to throw. Tebow wouldn't/couldn't win (on any kind of consistant basis) no matter what defense is backing him up. As soon as you faced an offense that could (and would) score, you'd be screwed.
    Dont know to be honest, Manning is pretty bad and yet we still win in spite of him right now.

Are you kidding? There are LOTs of closet Tebowites still lurking in the weeds. They all bought #15 jerseys and want to cheer for their hero. Only he just sucked, got traded, lost his job. Washed out of the league, sat for 2 years, then got one final chance and failed again.

They were the ones arguing in 2012 that "Peyton is washed up! We should have kept Tebow!" These idiots are still around. I meet them all the time in real life. Why wouldn't there be some on these boards?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Liar. You know you want Tebow back.
    How am I lying? I never wanted tebow gone.

But its funny to see how many people who wanted him gone are now saying that he's either better than or equivalent to the guy they wanted to replace him.

Obvious troll thread is obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

13. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    How am I lying? I never wanted tebow gone.

But its funny to see how many people who wanted him gone are now saying that he's either better than or equivalent to the guy they wanted to replace him.
    I want to see how many REALLY feel that way, because I don't believe there are any that truly believe we would be better off with him behind center.

Dont know to be honest, Manning is pretty bad and yet we still win in spite of him right now.
    But he's STILL better than Tebow. He's still 5 TIMES as good as Tebow, because no matter what, he still makes the defense try to hide their coverages and tries to fool him. They STILL have to account for Manning reading what they are doing. They don't have to account for any of that with Tim. Just flat out, man-up. Manning has actually led winning drives this season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I want to see how many REALLY feel that way, because I don't believe there are any that truly believe we would be better off with him behind center.
    And yet... poll results.

17. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    And yet... poll results.
    Yep, the poll doesn't lie!

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

About the same. It'd probably be more fun to watch the offense with Tebow, so I'm all in #TebowTime

20. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information