Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-16 NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    they did a lot more to that franchise than eye it!
    They dominated it and claimed it as their own. Just the way NTL does business himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Man, Memphis is gonna take it in the butt from San Antonio is round 1. Oh well, guess I better enjoy 4 more playoff games while I can because they probably won't be making the playoffs again for a while.
    Spurs are the only team that can beat the GSW. I'm rooting for the Spurs.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Man, Memphis is gonna take it in the butt from San Antonio is round 1. Oh well, guess I better enjoy 4 more playoff games while I can because they probably won't be making the playoffs again for a while.
    they should hire george karl. . . coach of the year!!

5. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

they should hire george carl. . . coach of the year!!
    Karl is such a piece of shit. **** that guy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Spurs are the only team that can beat the GSW. I'm rooting for the Spurs.
    Spurs about to get hype in round 1. They bout to murderdance. I sorry. Hold me, King.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

they should hire george karl. . . coach of the year!!
    Joeger has really done a phenomenal job this year. This year's Grizzlies team set an NBA record for most players to play for a team during a season with 30. That means they basically had two entirely different 15 man rosters over the course of the season. For him to coach Memphis to the playoffs in the West despite all of that is really incredible.

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Spurs about to get hype in round 1. They bout to murderdance. I sorry. Hold me, King.
    I'm here for you, BW.

I just can't get hyped up for the NBA playoffs this year. The NHL playoffs look more interesting.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

To be fair, though, the OKC fans were eyeing someone else's franchise!
    Yeah, but their fans were ignoring the jewel they had on their arm. They deserved it!

We've shown KD nothing but love.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Yeah, but their fans were ignoring the jewel they had on their arm. They deserved it!

We've shown KD nothing but love.
    Your fanbase does have an exceptional amount of love for KD. Of this there is no doubt. He's the favorite son of OKC, and its first true superstar.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Is Toronto coached by George Karl?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

James Harden is such a worthless 'star'. Dwight Howard is a worthless 'star'. I have long maintained how shit Howard is, and it feels good to be vindicated. Harden being traded out of OKC had to have stung at first, but now it's obvious that it was the correct call.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

James Harden is such a worthless 'star'. Dwight Howard is a worthless 'star'. I have long maintained how shit Howard is, and it feels good to be vindicated. Harden being traded out of OKC had to have stung at first, but now it's obvious that it was the correct call.
    I don't know if I would agree that trading Harden from OKC was obviously the correct call. Is he a #1 star that can lead a title? No. But having Harden has their #3 guy could very well have been the difference between OKC currently having no rings and possibly having gotten one.

I don't know if I would agree that trading Harden from OKC was obviously the correct call. Is he a #1 star that can lead a title? No. But having Harden has their #3 guy could very well have been the difference between OKC currently having no rings and possibly having gotten one.
    I they wouldn't have the roster they have now had they kept him. Ultimately, this is just a situation where you don't feel good about having to do it at the time, but you do later. Harden turned into a super whiny star who doesn't put forth any effort at all. He's like, to put it in Buff terms, the worst version of Boogie ever.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I they wouldn't have the roster they have now had they kept him. Ultimately, this is just a situation where you don't feel good about having to do it at the time, but you do later. Harden turned into a super whiny star who doesn't put forth any effort at all. He's like, to put it in Buff terms, the worst version of Boogie ever.
    They might not have the roster they have now, but I bet they would have traded a longer window for a short window with a title.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information