Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Let Peyton Be Peyton

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I didn't change anything. You made a sarcastic post about scoring a first half touchdown when they scored two last week and now two this week. Three of the, as a direct result of Manning's arm.

Yet, you're STILL bitching.
    Whatever conclusion Slim has he will stick to. Then he will reverse engineer everything to fit it. I presume he's really good at math.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Bootleg so bad.
    SOOOOOO bad.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

3. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

No, it's not. I believe that the posters on this message board are smart enough to realize that this is not a lot of words.
    Meaning I'm not?

It was a joke, nothing more. If anything at least mock the poor grammar and spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    SOOOOOO bad.
    It looked ugly, but it was a completion.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Meaning I'm not?

It was a joke, nothing more. If anything at least mock the poor grammar and spelling.
    I hate you.

I hate you.
    I like peanut butter.

Check this out: http://superfraud.blogspot.com/2015/...e-updates.html

Very interesting comment:

Peyton Manning is an utter mess. Limited, if any, feeling in his right hand. Can't get his cleats off without help from a trainer... This guy's gonna die on the field, just you watch.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Superfraud.

Sounds legit.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by 7DnBrnc53 View Post
    Check this out: http://superfraud.blogspot.com/2015/...e-updates.html

Very interesting comment: Peyton Manning is an utter mess. Limited, if any, feeling in his right hand. Can't get his cleats off without help from a trainer... This guy's gonna die on the field, just you watch.
    Manning says he has numbness in the finger tips of his right hand not that his entire hand is numb. I don't think this guy knows what he's talking about.

12. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

SR

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Manning says he has numbness in the finger tips of his right hand not that his entire hand is numb. I don't think this guy knows what he's talking about.
    Numbness in fingers for 3 seasons = dying on field.

Okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

14. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Yeah, this guy is a hyperbolic type of person. He used to be a sports fan, but he stopped because of the Tuck Rule and NE's SB win. He thinks that the league fixed it for the Pats to win that year. He also thought that the league was going to fix it for Denver four years ago during the Tebow run, but stopped because it would be too unbelievable.

16. The Following User High Fived 7DnBrnc53 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by 7DnBrnc53 View Post
    Yeah, this guy is a hyperbolic type of person. He used to be a sports fan, but he stopped because of the Tuck Rule and NE's SB win. He thinks that the league fixed it for the Pats to win that year. He also thought that the league was going to fix it for Denver four years ago during the Tebow run, but stopped because it would be too unbelievable.
    So he's a conspiracy theorist who pays attention to sports but feigns interest out of faux rage?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

So he's a conspiracy theorist who pays attention to sports but feigns interest out of faux rage?
    I think that his rage towards football seems to be genuine. He has posts almost every week about different scandals that happen in high school football (and other levels), and he is constantly calling for the sport to be shut down because of the corruption. He says that he has witnessed football corruption since high school, when the football players were allowed to treat other students like complete crap.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Default Let Peyton Be Peyton

This seems like a bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

20. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Moar hillman tosses plz
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    I’m the hobbit.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information