Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats, Kubiak - You turned Peyton Manning into Matt Schaub

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Jesus ****, now we're wishing for a return to Fox football? This is me bashing my ******* head against my desk. We won...was it pretty? **** no. Will it improve? **** yea. Good ******* Lord, we should call State Patrol and tell them to be on the lookout for banana Broncos fans ready to jump off the ledge.
    Look here everyone, it's the voice of reason.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    I recommend for all who feel Kubes has messed up the offense to read the above article. AGAIN - from article:
    And?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Please read the article I have posted twice. It states that everyone thought we would see Kubiak's offense, but what we saw yesterday was what Manning has ran while he has been here in Denver.

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-bronc...roncos-offense

Again, my opinion - yesterday was a total defensive game from both teams.

I don't understand - are you saying because yesterday was a total defensive gameplan, that the coaching staff just said "f--- the offense"?

Fox sucks.

We didn't win those kind of games like yesterday under Fox for the last 3 years.

Did you guys here his and his teams press conference after the Packers? They were basically happy they were able to make it a game with them. That's why that dude will never win a SuperBowl.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    The offense has been going downhill since the Rams game last year, the only difference is it doesn't have a running game to bail them out

People saying there are no worries, were probably saying the same thing last year when Denver's offense limped into the playoffs on the one leg(s) of CJ Anderson and then got beat the hell up by Indianapolis.

How did that work out for those people?

Don't forget we decided to change the game plan up last year mid way through to make us a more balanced offence by running the ball more frequently. That, and Peyton's thigh didn't exactly help us look like the same team that posted up 30+ pts every game.

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    And?
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Carol is encouraging DenBronx to read the article because his assesment if the gameplan/personel is way off.

7. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Carol is encouraging DenBronx to read the article because his assesment if the gameplan/personel is way off.
    I think it IS on Kubiak. Yeah, Peyton had some fainting goat issues and some accuracy issues but the play calling from play one was stupid. It wasn't even bad. It was stupid. Like John Fox stupid. Kubiak is the head coach. The onus is on him.

Where was Kubiak on January 11, 2015? Was he secretly turning Manning into Schaub then, too? What about 3 weeks earlier on the road in Cinciannati? From where I sit, Manning was already beginning to show some serious decline and it was independent of Kubiak.

I couldn't be happier! Hear me about before you assume to know what I mean. I couldn't be happier about yesterday's game because the team shows it understands "kicking and screaming!" I am happy because "this game" last year was the physical ass whoopin the team took on the road in St. Louis. In less than a year, and a shorter off season, Kubiak with the help of Wade has shown this team can be nasty and physical. I am happy because for the first Sunday in a long time all of the talk, and play, surrounding the Broncos wasn't about Manning and his records! Lastly, I am happy because this team has shown a penchant since Manning has been here to fold things up and go home when things didn't go well. There have been times we would see this team lose a game they shouldn't and hear players speak something along the lines of "Manning can't do it all by himself." Yesterday, it wasn't about Manning. Things weren't always going well. It was about the team and the team came away with a W after battling and battling. I will take that on ANY Sunday!

10. The Following 5 Users High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Jesus ****, now we're wishing for a return to Fox football? This is me bashing my ******* head against my desk. We won...was it pretty? **** no. Will it improve? **** yea. Good ******* Lord, we should call State Patrol and tell them to be on the lookout for banana Broncos fans ready to jump off the ledge.

No one give GEM scissors tonight.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Big Al tearing Kubiak's playcalling apart. Good segment. I agree with him.

13. The Following User High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

SR

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I think it IS on Kubiak. Yeah, Peyton had some fainting goat issues and some accuracy issues but the play calling from play one was stupid. It wasn't even bad. It was stupid. Like John Fox stupid. Kubiak is the head coach. The onus is on him.
    You're crazy. Plays were there. Someone just didn't execute.

15. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Big Al tearing Kubiak's playcalling apart. Good segment. I agree with him.
    Big Al....how can you listen to that dude?

17. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Anyone catch this today? Carol?

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 3m3 minutes ago
    Peyton Manning listed on the Broncos practice/injury report today (back). He had full participation in the jog through.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Big Al....how can you listen to that dude?
    He knows more about the game than any of us do here.

20. The Following User High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    Anyone catch this today? Carol?

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 3m3 minutes ago
    Peyton Manning listed on the Broncos practice/injury report today (back). He had full participation in the jog through.
    It can't be that serious or he wouldn't be jogging.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information