Thread: Inside the bond between Von Miller and 49ers Tony Jerrod-Eddie

Default Inside the bond between Von Miller and 49ers Tony Jerrod-Eddie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	von1.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	7700

With the 49ers in town for joint practices with the Broncos, Von Miller is excited to see Tony Jerod-Eddie, whom he considers a brother.

When the San Francisco 49ers come to town on Wednesday, the Broncos will welcome them with open arms to the UCHealth Training Center, but Von Miller will welcome one Niner as a member of his family.

Defensive tackle Tony Jerod-Eddie and Miller's tight bond stretches back to high school, having been strengthened considerably when Miller invited Jerod-Eddie to live with their family. With his mother moving out of town, Jerod-Eddie faced from DeSoto High School, but he wanted to stay, and Miller wanted him to stay, too.

"The common denominator on everything was football," Miller said. "We all had that in common and everybody just didn’t have a stable home to go home to and then come back [and] play football and go to school, and that’s what my mom and my dad tried to do: give them a stable home right down the street where they could go and play football, come home and have a bed to rest in and not have to share a bed or nothing. Mi casa es su casa."

more here: http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...c-ad70951afd44

Avatar courtesy of Artist Faith Coyote

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I had never heard of this Eddie until I read this article.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information