Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The stretch run and the bootleg play action.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Manning isn't a threat to run but he's a threat to throw on the run, he doesn't have to be Andrew Luck to keep the DE honest.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

'Somewhat' honest

Confused by the OP....because the Dan Marino ran offense never won a Super Bowl.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Confused by the OP....because the Dan Marino ran offense never won a Super Bowl.
    Yeah, that is one of my points. He was a pass heavy offense with little to no balance. Marino may very well go down as the greatest POCKET PASSER ever. That, is not the same thing as being the best QB ever. Dan Marino did not exactly show an ability to run. He moved within the confines of the pocket really well. Quick release and all of that.

My point is if a team does not run a balanced offense (which means an EFFECTIVE running game) it usually gets figured out. Dan Marino had a losing play off record. Why? Cause play off teams are often there because they have a strong defense (the other common denominator that all championship teams have.)

Top 10 most prolific PASSING OFFENSES. Only one won a SB and that team (the 99 Rams) were figured out in the play offs. They had to win the NFCCG 11 to 6 against the Bucs. If the Bucs had any sort of offense at all, they would have went to the SB that year.

Not sure what the confusion is.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Sometimes I think you might only be 14
    well it didnt take you too long to join the hi five circle jerk of trashing me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    You make it so easy
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

7. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by sr View Post
    you make it so easy
    lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Seriously? I have argued your corner on multiple occasions. If you think I am somehow part of the anti-Shane shit, then you are sadly mistaken.

I am not going to placate your ego by begging you to stay or further elaborate my stance on you and your posts. All I will say, your needy self indulgent post has angered me. If you do decide to stay, you will be on my ignore list until you apologise.

For the record, your post about the Rams was stupid, my comment was in jest. Perhaps I touched a nerve about your age or mentality maybe you need to spend some time making peace with yourself, your insecurities and your own shit in general before you come on here accusing me of a gang mentality against you. I have spent my whole adult life trying to do what's right, so **** you.
    What the **** have you done
    Last edited by Valar Morghulis; 08-29-2015 at 03:14 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Seriously? I have argued your corner on multiple occasions. If you think I am somehow part of the anti-Shane shit, then you are sadly mistaken.

I am not going to placate your ego by begging you to stay or further elaborate my stance on you and your posts. All I will say, your needy self indulgent post has angered me. If you do decide to stay, you will be on my ignore list until you apologise.

For the record, your post about the Rams was stupid, my comment was in jest. Perhaps I touched a nerve about your age or mentality maybe you need to spend some time making peace with yourself, your insecurities and your own shit in general before you come on here accusing me of a gang mentality against you. I have spent my whole adult life trying to do what's right, so **** you.
    What the **** have you done
    Not only did you agree with him on many occasions, but you presented better arguments then him when you did.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

12. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Not only did you agree with him on many occasions, but you presented better arguments then him when you did.
    Yeah i know - maybe i need to take some time to work on my own shit lol, but his post really annoyed me, then when i read he has decided to leave the forums it made me rage that he is choosing to make me his scape goat for doing so.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

pm received from Shane - it would appear i misunderstood the point in his post.

Apologies Shane, safe travels dude.

I think Elway said on several occasions that it takes a balanced offense to win the Super Bowl.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I think Elway said on several occasions that it takes a balanced offense to win the Super Bowl.
    I'm relatively sure that you just have to score more points than your opponents.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'm relatively sure that you just have to score more points than your opponents.
    I would also agree that the winner of the game is the team that scores the most points.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

18. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Yeah i know - maybe i need to take some time to work on my own shit lol, but his post really annoyed me, then when i read he has decided to leave the forums it made me rage that he is choosing to make me his scape goat for doing so.
    I enjoyed your rage. It made me feel better about myself. Thank you for that moment of human weakness.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information