Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: meanwhile in Canada

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

damn, that's a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I think we might have to call off our invasion Canada
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

So, Northwest Territories...worth a visit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    You'd have no excuse to not stop in Boise for a meal at least....well, unless you're flying.

7. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I've only been up to Yellowknife, it's nice but it's a hell of a long way up there man.
    If you're coming into Alberta then ome up through the Waterton border, spend a couple hours in Waterton, take the 6 to 22 and drive North through there or better yet, take the K road up through there and then hit Banff and then up to Jasper.
    If you're coming up through BC, come up through Kingsgate and then go through Osoyoos and then into the Okanogan valley. just remember, anywhere touristy in Canada is brutally expensive in the summer.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Our useless ******* piece of shit prime minister is giving a useless scumbag terrorist (Omar Khadr) 10.5 million dollars. Trudeau needs to be removed from power, this ******* ***** needs a bullet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khadr

Omar Ahmed Sayid Khadr (born September 19, 1986) is a Canadian citizen who was detained at Guantanamo Bay as a minor and held there for 10 years, during which he pleaded guilty to murder and war crimes.

Born in Canada, Khadr was brought to Afghanistan by his father, who was affiliated with an extreme religious group. On July 27, 2002, at age 15, Khadr was severely wounded in a firefight during the United States invasion of Afghanistan, in the village of Ayub Kheyl, in which several Taliban fighters were killed.[1] After being detained at Bagram, he was sent to Guantanamo Bay detention camps, in Cuba. He was alleged to have thrown a grenade during the firefight that resulted in the death of an American soldier. During his detention, he was interrogated by Canadian as well as US intelligence officers.

Khadr pleaded guilty to murder and several war crimes in October 2010 at a hearing by a United States military commission.[2][3][4][5][6] He was the youngest prisoner and last Western citizen to be held by the United States at Guantanamo Bay. He accepted an eight-year sentence, not including time served, with the possibility of a transfer to Canada after at least one year to serve the remainder of the sentence.[7] Khadr was the first person since World War II to be prosecuted in a military commission for war crimes committed while still a minor. His conviction and sentence were widely denounced by civil rights groups and various newspaper editorials.[8] His prosecution and imprisonment was condemned by the United Nations, which has taken up the issue of child soldiers. The Supreme Court of Canada found that the Canadian government's interrogation of Khadr at Guantanamo Bay "offends the most basic Canadian standards about the treatment of detained youth suspects".[9]

On September 29, 2012, Khadr was repatriated to Canada to serve the remainder of his sentence in Canadian custody.[10] He was initially assigned to a maximum-security prison but moved to a medium-security prison in 2014. Khadr was released on bail in May 2015 (pending an appeal of his U.S. conviction) after the Alberta Court of Appeal refused to block his release as had been requested by the Canadian government.

In 2013, Khadr filed a C$20 million civil suit against the government of Canada for conspiring with the U.S. in abusing his rights. He said he had signed the plea agreement because he believed it was the only way he could gain transfer from Guantanamo, and claimed that he had no memory of the firefight in which he was wounded.[11][12] Khadr's lawyers successfully challenged his incarceration in Canada as an adult offender. On May 14, 2015, the Supreme Court of Canada rejected the federal government's position, ruling that Khadr had clearly been sentenced by the U.S. military tribunal as a minor. If he lost his appeal of the US conviction, underway in a separate action, he would serve any remaining time in a provincial facility rather than in a federal penitentiary.[13]

On July 4, 2017, an unnamed government source said that the Canadian government would apologize and pay C$10.5 million in compensation to Khadr. In a related action, the American widow of the soldier he is alleged to have killed in action has filed an application to enforce a US$134 million Utah judgment in Canada.[14]

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Our useless ******* piece of shit prime minister is giving a useless scumbag terrorist (Omar Khadr) 10.5 million dollars. Trudeau needs to be removed from power, this ******* ***** needs a bullet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khadr

Omar Ahmed Sayid Khadr (born September 19, 1986) is a Canadian citizen who was detained at Guantanamo Bay as a minor and held there for 10 years, during which he pleaded guilty to murder and war crimes.

Born in Canada, Khadr was brought to Afghanistan by his father, who was affiliated with an extreme religious group. On July 27, 2002, at age 15, Khadr was severely wounded in a firefight during the United States invasion of Afghanistan, in the village of Ayub Kheyl, in which several Taliban fighters were killed.[1] After being detained at Bagram, he was sent to Guantanamo Bay detention camps, in Cuba. He was alleged to have thrown a grenade during the firefight that resulted in the death of an American soldier. During his detention, he was interrogated by Canadian as well as US intelligence officers.

Khadr pleaded guilty to murder and several war crimes in October 2010 at a hearing by a United States military commission.[2][3][4][5][6] He was the youngest prisoner and last Western citizen to be held by the United States at Guantanamo Bay. He accepted an eight-year sentence, not including time served, with the possibility of a transfer to Canada after at least one year to serve the remainder of the sentence.[7] Khadr was the first person since World War II to be prosecuted in a military commission for war crimes committed while still a minor. His conviction and sentence were widely denounced by civil rights groups and various newspaper editorials.[8] His prosecution and imprisonment was condemned by the United Nations, which has taken up the issue of child soldiers. The Supreme Court of Canada found that the Canadian government's interrogation of Khadr at Guantanamo Bay "offends the most basic Canadian standards about the treatment of detained youth suspects".[9]

On September 29, 2012, Khadr was repatriated to Canada to serve the remainder of his sentence in Canadian custody.[10] He was initially assigned to a maximum-security prison but moved to a medium-security prison in 2014. Khadr was released on bail in May 2015 (pending an appeal of his U.S. conviction) after the Alberta Court of Appeal refused to block his release as had been requested by the Canadian government.

In 2013, Khadr filed a C$20 million civil suit against the government of Canada for conspiring with the U.S. in abusing his rights. He said he had signed the plea agreement because he believed it was the only way he could gain transfer from Guantanamo, and claimed that he had no memory of the firefight in which he was wounded.[11][12] Khadr's lawyers successfully challenged his incarceration in Canada as an adult offender. On May 14, 2015, the Supreme Court of Canada rejected the federal government's position, ruling that Khadr had clearly been sentenced by the U.S. military tribunal as a minor. If he lost his appeal of the US conviction, underway in a separate action, he would serve any remaining time in a provincial facility rather than in a federal penitentiary.[13]

On July 4, 2017, an unnamed government source said that the Canadian government would apologize and pay C$10.5 million in compensation to Khadr. In a related action, the American widow of the soldier he is alleged to have killed in action has filed an application to enforce a US$134 million Utah judgment in Canada.[14]
    Hopefully he immediately loses it to that $134 million judgment against him. I mean, otherwise, are there really any doubts as to what a chunk of that money will go to?

13. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

it's disgusting

15. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That's pretty shitty.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Sounds like a lawsuit for entrapment.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Cops like that are the ones that give cops a bad image. What a shit head.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information