Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: XBox One Question

Default XBox One Question

I m pretty sure I know the answer, but is there any way that my son who played on my Xbox one on Saturday could have unlocked achievements that only unlocked today?

I am pretty sure he was on my box today without permission.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I m pretty sure I know the answer, but is there any way that my son who played on my Xbox one on Saturday could have unlocked achievements that only unlocked today?

I am pretty sure he was on my box today without permission.
    Depends, if he already finished something that was counted but not yet an achievement, yes. For instance, if the achievement was "finish the game" and he did but didn't have an achievement for it he might get it when they Mahe it

I just talked to Microsoft and they told me the achievements he got today he only could have got today.

Made my son sit down and asked him if he had something to tell me since I just had a conversation with Microsoft. Face was priceless...

4. The Following User High Fived Rick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I just talked to Microsoft and they told me the achievements he got today he only could have got today.

Made my son sit down and asked him if he had something to tell me since I just had a conversation with Microsoft. Face was priceless...
    Lol. Good call. Should've had video running!

6. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

It's possible if Achievements were added as DLC for missions or stats or what have you that was downloaded, that's the only way I think it's possible. But you know the answer in this circumstance.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Seems like there should be/have been a usage log of some sort to reference on these machines.

Can't imagine you're the first Dad to have to roll up his sleeves and get to the bottom of suspicious XBox usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Damn those achievements!!!!
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Ya the achievements were the give away or else I would never have known

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

on ps4 tells you how long you have played and what on the home screen, but yea achievements are a give away

I saw how long he had played the game total but not which day, the achievements however showed which day. He initially tried telling me he didn't know how the achievements could be there because he hadn't played.

I am not a major gamer, first console I have bought in a long time, but that didn't make a lick of sense to me. Don't think he expected me to verify with MS lol.

I saw how long he had played the game total but not which day, the achievements however showed which day. He initially tried telling me he didn't know how the achievements could be there because he hadn't played.

I am not a major gamer, first console I have bought in a long time, but that didn't make a lick of sense to me. Don't think he expected me to verify with MS lol.
    Calling Microsoft just taught him that you are willing to check on ALLLLLL his statements. That will stick with him a long time!

That will be a story he tells for YEARS... "My dad even called Microsoft to check if I played the damn game that day!!"
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

If the Xbox is online the achievements will have a date, if your offline they won't. Unless it's different from 360 to the One.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

My son is obsessed with video games and he is only 6. I keep the power cord to our Wii U hidden and he has to earn it by doing chores. I don't want him playing games all the time like I did when I was younger!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

my nephew is like that as well. So i made him start to learn how to code so he can make his own games one day and sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    my nephew is like that as well. So i made him start to learn how to code so he can make his own games one day and sell them.
    Ugh. Dude. That sounds good but working in video games is a meat grinder. The worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information