Thread: Report: Kings, Seth Curry agree to 2-year deal

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Report: Kings, Seth Curry agree to 2-year deal

Seth Curry is joining his brother in Northern California, after all. Just not together on the Golden State Warriors.

Curry and the Sacramento Kings have agreed to a two-year, $2 million contract, a person with knowledge of the deal said Tuesday night.

The person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the contract had not been signed yet, said Curry holds a player option for the second year. Yahoo Sports first reported the agreement.

Curry, the younger brother of NBA MVP and Warriors star Stephen Curry, shined with the New Orleans Pelicans' team in the recently concluded Las Vegas summer league. He has split time between the NBA Development League and 10-day contracts with Cleveland, Phoenix and Memphis the past two seasons.
    rest - http://www.nba.com/2015/news/07/21/k...eal-ap-report/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Who?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Who?
    He killed it in summer league.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    He killed it in summer league.
    Just seemed like a weird guy to start a thread for.

As long as we're talking about the Curry's - my Riley Curry fatigue is at its peak after seeing her do the Nae Nae on Sportscenter this week. Poor girl has done nothing to deserve my disdain.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

As long as we're talking about the Curry's - my Riley Curry fatigue is at its peak after seeing her do the Nae Nae on Sportscenter this week. Poor girl has done nothing to deserve my disdain.
    Apparently I'm one of the few who really doesn't give a shit about celebrity children. The whole thing is dumb.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

In regards to me starting a thread on this, I just found it interesting that both of them will now be playing for CA teams.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information