Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CONCACAF Gold Cup 2015

Default CONCACAF Gold Cup 2015

Panama vs Haiti at 6:00

US vs Honduras at 8:30

Times are central time if I'm not mistaken. Go USMNT!

They were really talking up the Mexican team but I've watched them play lately and they don't look good. Chicharito went down in a friendly last week so that hurts their chances.

I like the US to repeat as champions but a team like Costa Rica could do well.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mexico and the U.S. in Philly...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

When is the copa America next on?

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    When is the copa America next on?
    In 4 years. Chile beat Argentina in the final.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    In 4 years. Chile beat Argentina in the final.
    It ended up being on BeIn Sports here in the states. I should have walked over to the Mexican restaurant next door, I bet they had it on.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    It ended up being on BeIn Sports here in the states. I should have walked over to the Mexican restaurant next door, I bet they had it on.
    It was a boring final. The latin media are all over Messi. He created chances when they fed him the ball, they just didn't feed him the ball much. Higuain missed a golden chance to win it in open play. Sucks that it came down to penalties but I was happy for Sanchez and happy he scored the winner.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    It was a boring final. The latin media are all over Messi. He created chances when they fed him the ball, they just didn't feed him the ball much. Higuain missed a golden chance to win it in open play. Sucks that it came down to penalties but I was happy for Sanchez and happy he scored the winner.
    Higuain came in for Aguero at the end of regulation, didn't he?

Higuain came in for Aguero at the end of regulation, didn't he?
    Yeah. Like 75th to 80th minute. Aguero was working hard but he never got a good chance.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Klinnsman moved Yedlin to RM in the diamond and Gyasi to LM tonight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Terrible start for the U.S.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Terrible start for the U.S.
    Yeah, Honduras is just peppering our net right now. Great start by our keeper, however.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Yeah, Honduras is just peppering our net right now. Great start by our keeper, however.
    I was surprised that Klinsmann went with Guzan instead of Rimando, but Guzan has done a pretty good job in the first 20.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Holy shit! What a sequence. Great effort by their keeper to keep it out of the net as long as he did.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

This game has been insanely entertaining. Scoring chances all over the place.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yes!

That was a good win over a World Cup team.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information