Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: CONCACAF Gold Cup 2015

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Stay classy, Mexico.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

WTF are the Mexico fans throwing shit for now?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    WTF are the Mexico fans throwing shit for now?
    because obama?

5. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    because obama?
    Nah. They are resoundingly Catholic. Obama hates Christians.

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Klinsmann is the best coach the US could ever hope to get. I'm not going to blame him for the loss. We need more talent and more guys playing in Europe, not going there to sit on the bench.

That said, they still should have been able to handle Jamaica. Their keeper was atrocious. It's a pretty embarrasing loss that I blame on the players and no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Klinsmann is the best coach the US could ever hope to get. I'm not going to blame him for the loss. We need more talent and more guys playing in Europe, not going there to sit on the bench.

That said, they still should have been able to handle Jamaica. Their keeper was atrocious. It's a pretty embarrasing loss that I blame on the players and no one else.
    Canada and USA should merge to be one team, the only good thing we do produce is keepers

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That Guardado goal. Damn.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information