Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: CONCACAF Gold Cup 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    United states mutant ninjas turtles?
    Yes.

1st half whistle just blew Mr Mayor. Hurry and you'll catch the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Yes.

1st half whistle just blew Mr Mayor. Hurry and you'll catch the second half.
    Sweet

Altidore blows. He fed Dempsey one nice ball but the rest of his touches were shit. Bradley had a great first half. Everyone else was lethargic. At least they threatened a couple times before the half.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    United states mutant ninjas turtles?
    I'd take you out back and whoop your ass if I didn't think you'd enjoy it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Altidore blows. He fed Dempsey one nice ball but the rest of his touches were shit. Bradley had a great first half. Everyone else was lethargic. At least they threatened a couple times before the half.
    #Yedlin
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Or how about #zardes?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Or how about #zardes?
    His first touches were better than Jozy's first half.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

His first touches were better than Jozy's first half.
    It was interesting Jurgen was putting him in after what I thought was a pretty poor performance at LM on Tuesday. Jurgen make gold.

The Mexican announcers love Bradley. They call him El Jefe and that he's the owner of the midfield.

10. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

The Mexican announcers love Bradley. They call him El Jefe and that he's the owner of the midfield.
    He does look pretty good there.

The Americans have concerning lapses. We looked like the World cup team from 5 years ago. We would have lost to a more organized team.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post

I'd take you out back and whoop your ass if I didn't think you'd enjoy it.
    Try it
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

I have been very disappointed with the USMT so far. Uninspired play and sloppy ball possession are bad combo
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    I have been very disappointed with the USMT so far. Uninspired play and sloppy ball possession are bad combo
    That's definitely what I saw last night.

Agreed. Very sloppy. They're tough to watch after watching EPL and La Liga teams although it isn't a fair comparison.

Altidore, Diskerud, Garza, and Zusi were all horrible yesterday. I'd like to see Jurgen find 11 guys and stick with it for a while. It's hard enough for them to build chemistry with as little as they play together.

Panama on Monday night.

They won the group already so there's at least a positive. Klinsmann looked pissed last night though.

Before I duck out of the room I'd like to add, I like watching the American women more. They're a well oiled machine.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information