Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: CONCACAF Gold Cup 2015

Remember the Alamo!!

I missed the match. Satellite went down due to rain. Bummer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I missed the match. Satellite went down due to rain. Bummer.
    It was kind of a crazy match. Honduras probably should have won.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    It was kind of a crazy match. Honduras probably should have won.
    Every article I've read said Honduras dominated the first 25 minutes and threatened heavily to equalize at the end and that the US was lucky to get the 3 points. Brooks was terrible and Altidore wasn't good either. Bradley was off as well. I saw the highlights. Dempsey's first goal was a result of a very lucky bounce. His second was class.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Every article I've read said Honduras dominated the first 25 minutes and threatened heavily to equalize at the end and that the US was lucky to get the 3 points. Brooks was terrible and Altidore wasn't good either. Bradley was off as well. I saw the highlights. Dempsey's first goal was a result of a very lucky bounce. His second was class.
    I thought Timmy Chandler, Fabian Johnson and DeAndre Yedlin had the best games. Love Yedlin in the new position. He had a fantastic run that was only ended by a crazy save by the Honduras keep. I thought Zardes looked out of place as a mid.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I thought Timmy Chandler, Fabian Johnson and DeAndre Yedlin had the best games. Love Yedlin in the new position. He had a fantastic run that was only ended by a crazy save by the Honduras keep. I thought Zardes looked out of place as a mid.
    They gave Chandler a bad grade. Zardes and Yedlin too, although they said Yedlin made some nice runs and threatened with his speed. Dude's got wheels.

Mentioned exactly what you said, that Zardes looked out of place. Said he played well in the attack but his defense was atrocious.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

They gave Chandler a bad grade. Zardes and Yedlin too, although they said Yedlin made some nice runs and threatened with his speed. Dude's got wheels.

Mentioned exactly what you said, that Zardes looked out of place. Said he played well in the attack but his defense was atrocious.
    Chandler's grade must have been for defense, because he was the only one (with Fabian Johnson once or twice) sustaining possession with runs up the right flank. The middle of the field was giving the ball away with bad passes all night.

Gametime in 45 minutes.

US vs Haiti.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Completely different lineup tonight.

Planeta Futbol is so awesome. You can choose between English announcers, Spanish announcers or Ambient. Ambient is where it's at. It's like you're sitting in the stadium. I almost bought a JBL soundbar for the TV but I wanted to check prices. This one was $2000 pesos. $136 US.

Klinsmann doesn't look happy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

We seem to struggle with keeping possession, no matter who is out there.

We seem to struggle with keeping possession, no matter who is out there.
    Big time.

I'm gonna have to go home. These wankers are watching a lame boxing match.

How much time is left.

Panama vs Haiti at 6:00

US vs Honduras at 8:30

Times are central time if I'm not mistaken. Go USMNT!

They were really talking up the Mexican team but I've watched them play lately and they don't look good. Chicharito went down in a friendly last week so that hurts their chances.

I like the US to repeat as champions but a team like Costa Rica could do well.

United states mutant ninjas turtles?
    Free Hotcarl!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information