Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Emmanuel Sanders on Pats: "I don't think they should be the Super Bowl champion"

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I'd like to hear what he's inferring. Whitlock is usually fairly level headed about that stuff
    He is? Lmao

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

I'd like to hear what he's inferring. Whitlock is usually fairly level headed about that stuff
    Whitlock does not think Goodell will reduce Brady’s suspension because he wants to please the black players in the NFL who have served suspensions or been hit with fines for their missteps on the field and off the field.

“I think Goodell went into this looking to affirm the four-game suspension. He’s trying to please the rank and file players that think his discipline has been directed at too many black players; too many non-superstar players. They want to see him take on Tom Brady, the guy sitting at the top. Only person they would love better is if this was Peyton Manning. I think Goodell’s under a lot of pressure to please James Harrison and some other players.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...black-players/

4. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

That's interesting. I don't know how he could avoid directing most of it at the black players since, well, 90% of the league IS black.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    He is? Lmao
    Hey man, when I heard Whitlock say John Elway was the most dominant football player he's ever seen I knew he was a genuise.

7. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

That's interesting. I don't know how he could avoid directing most of it at the black players since, well, 90% of the league IS black.
    Yeah, it's kind of a weird thing to say. I get the idea that the average player wants to see Goodell be consistent in his punishments, even if it's a big star. Just because there are a lot of black players doesn't make it a racial issue, though

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Speaking of which, Brady had his appeal hearing on Tuesday. Was there any comment on what happened or has it not been reported yet?
    I heard the meeting went on for like 8 hours.

10. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information